Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

not one tv show i have seen thought it was a good idea to show the actual birth of a child. Why did sense8 think it was a good idea to spend money on making fakebaby/vagina scenes 9 times

That was disgusting. I pretty much didn't watch that episode.. ..

Just finished second episode of the 3rd serious of Orange is the New Black, I don't know why but I actually enjoy this program for some reason, I got watching it a while back after I was laid up after a hip injection and I got hooked on it.

• Like 1

I've watched one episode of Sense8 and couldn't help but be struck by the feeling that it felt exactly like out was made by some film studies graduates. It felt like it was made for about a fiver, with some Am Dram guys drafted in to act around a few pros, and edited and filmed on stuff they got in Currys.

• Like 1

Just finished second episode of the 3rd serious of Orange is the New Black, I don't know why but I actually enjoy this program for some reason, I got watching it a while back after I was laid up after a hip injection and I got hooked on it.

It's brilliant, for whatever reason I was trying to keep the missus happy and thought it would be something for her, **** that, love it

Second series of OitNB really stepped it up a notch. Mostly due to Lorraine Toussaint who is such a brilliant antagonist.

The only thing I struggle with is the guard/Diaz relationship. Those two are more boring than a Cliff Thorburn v Terry Griffiths snooker match :mrgreen:

Wayward pines is a blatent double bluff

They would not reveal so much in the fifth episode if that is what is really happening

With 5 episodes remaining i think we have yet to see the full picture

• Like 1

The actress who plays crazy eyes is brilliant

There's a girl at my work who looks and sounds EXACTLY like crazy eyes. Poor girl.

But yeah, pennsatucky is one of my favs. I just noticed tonight that the third series of OITNB was available, but we've just started watching Vikings, so it's on the To Do list!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â