Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

May or may not have watched 26 episodes of Sons of Anarchy since last Saturday...

Anyways, season 2 finale: 

Halfsack

:( He was my favourite character.

I then ventured onto his wiki to find out he's died in real life too. Shame.

Edited by Milfner

*Help needed*

Apologies if this has been covered before in this topic but I've just finished Breaking Bad and absolutely need something else to fill the voice left by Walter and Jesse. Any recommendations on a good series to get stuck into? I'm restricted by Netflix so am after ones I can watch in there...

Here's a few suggestions and recommendations I've had from others but wanted to float it to the good people of Vtalk...

1. Homeland (I've done the first two series but never got into the third)

2. 24 (embarrassingly, I've never watch it)

3. Sopranos (see above)

4. House of cards

5. Orange is the new black

6. Modern family

Any help, advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated. It's hard coming down from Breaking bad as it was just brilliant and never dipped in quality throughout.

Edited by roonst83

Arrow continues to be a little better than the light hearted fluff it should be.

An evil Barrowman has to help, surely?

Evil Barrowman, Felicity, Diggle, Felicity, the deadly serious Oliver cast against how daft it all is, Felicity... It's genuinely good entertainment when it should just be this Batman Begins knock off by way of Robin Hood. The crossover with Flash works far far better then it has any right to as well. Warner Bros should just throw money at these guys and bin off any ideas they have for future movies.

• Like 1

*Help needed*

Apologies if this has been covered before in this topic but I've just finished Breaking Bad and absolutely need something else to fill the voice left by Walter and Jesse. Any recommendations on a good series to get stuck into? I'm restricted by Netflix so am after ones I can watch in there...

Here's a few suggestions and recommendations I've had from others but wanted to float it to the good people of a talk...

3. Sopranos (see above)

4. House of cards

6. Modern family

Any help, advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated. It's hard coming down from Breaking bad as it was just brilliant and never dipped in quality throughout.

• Like 4

*Help needed*

Here's a few suggestions and recommendations I've had from others but wanted to float it to the good people of a talk...

3. Sopranos (see above)

4. House of cards

6. Modern family

1. If you've seen the first 2 seasons then you've already seen the best parts of Homeland. I'm led to believe it's gotten better this season, but season 3 was bad enough to make me stop watching.

2. It's good, and it will fill a void as there is so much of it. It's really only VERY good for 4 seasons though. Season 5 (bar the first episode) onwards is fairly poor, but still fun.

3. One of the best shows of all time. Go for it.

4. Not seen it yet

5. Very good. Season 1 got a bit boring for me but it soon picks back up so stick with it.

6. Not really seen enough, but the missus loves it.

I second the shouts for Fargo and True Detective. Only one season each, but both absolutely superb. Check out Game of Thrones too if you haven't already, not for everyone but if you like it, you'll LOVE it (if that makes sense!)

And token shout for The Wire. If you've not seen it, you should. Best show ever.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Series 3 of Homeland is worth skipping, there are only one or two thing you need to know before you watch series 4 which has been brilliant after a slowish but rewarding build up. I watched all of 24 in a few months, series 7 is my favourite. I'd recommend The West Wing, I'm watching it for the third time through at the moment, the characters and acting is unsurpassed IMO,

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â