Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

yeah he's on soccer am every now and then with stephen graham, i still find it funny that he comes up as "special guest" after every episode he's in

I sat in front of one of the actors from Hollyoaks at Lord's a couple of years back and he spent almost the entire day slagging off Stephen Graham. They obviously grew up together and he was so jealous of his success it was quite sad. He was with a few numpties who were agreeing with every word he said and in the end my mate and I started talking almost exclusively in quotes from Snatch to try and piss him off. I'm not sure if it worked or not.

I really rate him, it's a shame Capone has been sped up so much so he's almost a different character now, same with Meyer and lucky, took ages to really get them going and then when they finally got them to the brink they cut it all out, also a shame he's not in more, I think he did a small part in tinker tailor and also a couple of play house presents things but he's not in much really

I thought the latest Boardwalk was one of the better seasons, the teenage Nucky and Gillian did a really good job in the flashbacks, almost too good. Plus didn't realise the guy who played Lansky was English, would be good if they did a spin off show with him and Luciano.

The actors in the flashbacks were super. 

Yep they were very good, but it was a bad decision to do 8 episodes and include so much flashback. Sucked life outta the series, really did feel like cost controlled wrap up. Few too many lazy ends to various stories. 

I finished day 8 of 24 this afternoon. I'd almost got all Bauered out but soldiered on to finish it. I bought Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip for 4 quid second hand today, anyone watched it before?

Yeah I remember watching it, and it being pretty decent. Was disappointed when I heard it was cancelled.

I finished day 8 of 24 this afternoon. I'd almost got all Bauered out but soldiered on to finish it. I bought Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip for 4 quid second hand today, anyone watched it before?

I love it. Last few episodes get more gritty but I think that's because they knew it was being cancelled, probably wrapped things up quicker than they would have liked with some story lines too. Excellent though.

• Like 1

I thought the latest Boardwalk was one of the better seasons, the teenage Nucky and Gillian did a really good job in the flashbacks, almost too good. Plus didn't realise the guy who played Lansky was English, would be good if they did a spin off show with him and Luciano.

The actors in the flashbacks were super. 

Yep they were very good, but it was a bad decision to do 8 episodes and include so much flashback. Sucked life outta the series, really did feel like cost controlled wrap up. Few too many lazy ends to various stories. 

100% agree with you. The acting was still fantastic though. 

What's that? Email from Now TV saying that The Wire boxset will be available to watch from Saturday? All 5 seasons? And Game of Thrones?

1363863597925139587.GIF

• Like 1

Another brummy bashing programe on BBC3 now

All about people who love in chelmsley wood

I've been told I HAVE to watch this, all week.

I gave it a chance. Five minutes in and I've walked out the room. Utter **** garbage, highlighting garbage people with no **** brain cells.

And I live near these cretins. No wonder I'm always angry.

Sons of Anarchy must be one of the most homo-erotic TV series ever. This hardcore biker gang are constantly hugging each other and telling each other how much they are love each other. Soooooooo much bromance.

Edited by PieFacE

Sons of Anarchy must be one of the most homo-erotic TV series ever. This hardcore biker gang are constantly hugging each other and telling each other how much they are love each other. Soooooooo much bromance.

Last nights good forgot all about it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â