Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Going to give Utopia a go. I've heard good things.

Watched the first two episodes, I like it so far. It's got a very, very dark tone hasn't it? I like how they've used the over saturated / high contrast visual style to give the whole thing an upbeat look which contradicts the story. The cast is good (although I think Fiona O'Shaughnessy overdoes it a bit) and Neil Maskell does unbalanced psychopath very well.

Where has this show been all my life - 2 episodes in also. Agree, very well shot and soooooo dark

• Like 2

Going to give Utopia a go. I've heard good things.

Watched the first two episodes, I like it so far. It's got a very, very dark tone hasn't it? I like how they've used the over saturated / high contrast visual style to give the whole thing an upbeat look which contradicts the story. The cast is good (although I think Fiona O'Shaughnessy overdoes it a bit) and Neil Maskell does unbalanced psychopath very well.

Where has this show been all my life - 2 episodes in also. Agree, very well shot and soooooo dark

I like that it is very dark, but has moments of very quirky humour.

• Like 1

I concur with Utopia being excellent, even though I made the mistake of starting Season 2 before I realised there was a Season 1.  :blush:

Season 2 ended nicely to lead into another set of episodes too!

• Like 1

Currently watching The Spoils Of Babylon. I'd have watched it sooner if I'd known it was basically Will Ferrell playing Garth Marenghi. Not as good as Darkplace mind, but enjoyable enough.

I don't think anything will ever be that good again.
  • Like 2

He wants his very own McConaissance. Reinvincion? Vaughan again?

He's only ever been decent in a handful of movies. Swingers, Thumbsucker and his cameo in Into the Wild are the only ones that spring to mind.

Having said that, it's certainly not going to put me off watching the second season. Hopefully he'll turn out to be a revelation.

I concur with Utopia being excellent, even though I made the mistake of starting Season 2 before I realised there was a Season 1. :blush:

I thought season 2 was tat overall. First episode was wonderful though, best of them all. I wish they had set the entire series "there".

The first episode of Gotham really was meh

They introduced too many of the youngsters too quickly it was as if every scene was some attempt to shoehorn them in

As for Alfred since when did he turn into a grade A douchebag

This series is on Fox so expect it to be cancelled unless it gets ridiculously good ratings

Edited by AshVilla

Elam Ferguson is badass as well

Loved the end of last season i've just started watching the last

The guy takes on about 4 indians kills them all but one then yells at the last one as he runs away then comes face to face with a bear shoots it the bear laughs so instead of running he pulls a knife and takes it on hand to hand

I concur with Utopia being excellent, even though I made the mistake of starting Season 2 before I realised there was a Season 1. :blush:

I thought season 2 was tat overall. First episode was wonderful though, best of them all. I wish they had set the entire series "there".

The end was a bit of a shock though...

The young Milner in that episode is also particularly lovely

:D.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â