Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Never seen it before but im gonna start The Wire Season 1 now. I've been told the first season, while still very good, is a bit slow, takes a while to get going and isn't held in quite the same high regard as some of the later seasons. Will I be disappointed? Soldier through the slow stuff?

it is slow to get going, takes a while for you to get into it (although if you ever go back and watch season 1 again it's a lot more interesting, you just don't realise it first time round)

But the season as a whole is excellent. The finale of season 1 is absolutely excellent.

I've watched the wire all the way through 3 times already and I'm seriously considering going for a 4th run through

• Like 2

Has anyone been watching The 100, if not don't bother, its awful

Started to, but it was pretty poor and didn't really get any better, I'll probably watch it as background noise doing some work, last thing I saw was (crappy spoiler below)

a little girl jumping off a cliff, at was at that point I thought hmmm, yeah this show is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Finally got around to starting Orange is the New Black.

It's whimsical, lightweight and very funny. Impressed so far.

I really enjoyed both season of Orange is the New Black. I mentioned a few days ago it's a weird combination of drama and sit-com for me, but it works well. It's not as compelling to watch as a serious drama which is why some people might think some episodes are a bit wishy-washy and filler-like, but I like it.

Well, I watched the first three episodes and I am hooked. Fantastic stuff. Tbh, I'm just glad the episode are an hour long, it allow so much more depth and detail. I get fed up of all modern shows being 30-40 minutes long.

Anyway yeah, top stuff.

Does anyone have any idea wtf is going on in The Leftovers? It's getting to a point now where something needs to happen.

If they smell okay then eat them, if not chuck them in the bin, mate.

• Like 2

Does anyone have any idea wtf is going on in The Leftovers? It's getting to a point now where something needs to happen.

I watched the 1st 2 episodes and I really liked it.  It's on the "Wait until the season is finished and watch it all" queue.

One strange programme though. 

Utopia

Think it's getting a little silly now with whole not knowing which side certain people are on, seems like a cheap trick that is being overplayed.

Shame the guy with cannister died, thought he was a good character. Too bad there are so few episodes to British series.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â