Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

To be fair to show I only watched the first fifteen minutes, just seemed to have a completely different feel to a lot of other HBO shows. If it get's loads of good reviews maybe I'll go back and see what's up.

"Portlandia" on IFC is usually very funny. Absurd and funny.

Do you guys get IFC over there?

I don't believe we do, no. I've seen some clips but I'm not much of a fan. I did like Fred Armisen on SNL though. I'm not really much of a sketch show kinda guy so I'm probably not the best person to judge.

Banshee is epic

I love it for the fact it does not take itself seriously in the slightest

It's trash TV but good trash TV i can easily sit down watch an episode and the 40 mins will just fly by

Plus there is plenty of tits and violence 

• Like 1

Under the Derp is back on in america

cant believe it got renewed

oh no the pink stars are falling

I completely lost track of it about 3 episodes from the end of the first series, it started doing some odd, odd things with the plot, but I'm sure it was renewed while the first season was still on so it mustve been doing something right? Or was aired in a slot as such that there wasnt anything else to watch at the time in the US, heh. I do intend to catch up on it, though.

Banshee is epic

It's trash TV but good trash TV i can easily sit down watch an episode and the 40 mins will just fly by

I got about 5 episodes in and decided it wasn't worth the time investment, whichever level you watched series one on, this isn't as good

The new series of 24 is so horrific it's actually like a comedy.

I do wonder if Kiefer takes the role seriously still. 

Unbelievably bad series. The CGI too. Just dreadful.

Banshee is epic

I got about 5 episodes in and decided it wasn't worth the time investment, whichever level you watched series one on, this isn't as good

Season 1 was brilliant and it was always going to be difficult to top the Albino

• Like 1

I watched an episode of MTV's The Valleys yesterday and it was even worse than geordie shore lol

Are all young people in wales like this ?

I had it on mute once in the background and all I saw were men and woman alike dry humping everything.  Each other, furniture, objects etc.

"Portlandia" on IFC is usually very funny. Absurd and funny.

Do you guys get IFC over there?

Me and my "firm" did the IFC, at West Ham this one time. There was only 3 of us, and 200 of them. I had their top boy in a head lock, and gave him a Chinese burn. It was pwoper nawty.   

I watched an episode of MTV's The Valleys yesterday and it was even worse than geordie shore lol

Are all young people in wales like this ?

I had it on mute once in the background and all I saw were men and woman alike dry humping everything. Each other, furniture, objects etc.

the Valleys is a step too far.

Geordie shore is trash but its still watchable. Yeah they're all bellends but its just that "laddy" culture in a documentary, and I use that word in the absolute loosest way possible.

But the Valleys is just ridiculous. Its geordie shore wannabes. Which is loooowwww

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â