Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Think I'll give that ago. I liked the first episode of Turn, but it got pretty bad pretty fast. 

Hopefully Halt and Catch Fire will be half decent!

Loved yesterdays episode of Silicon Valley too. 

Wasn't sure of Silicon Valley at the start, but started to really enjoy it.. Good show and glad I stuck with it.

Looking forward to season 2 now!

Edited by AVFCforever1991

That Rupert on the Island is a **** tool.

What one is Rupert, the retired policeman?

No, this one.

cb135d61-071f-4c44-a08e-075255200ee0.jpg

Why the hate for rupert??

Him and about 3 others are the only guys bothering to get food. Id be pissed if you have guys just bloody sunbathing and sleeping on the beach. You have a big fat welsh crybaby sleeping all the time, a gay hairdresser who sunbathes on the beach, and a pathetic excuse for a man called ryan who acts like a baby (I like ryan though, he is pathetic but seems a nice lad and is good entertainment). Its the 60 year old cop I hate. Id want to chin him if I had to stay on the island. 'Ill overrule you'.. who does he think he is the old tosser.

Really enjoyed this show.

went to a screening of the final episode of season 2 of DaVinci's Demons tonight

free bar for over an hour before the screening

5 minutes in to the show I really really need a pee

the episode was an hour long and when it finished they did a Q&A session

never needed a loo so much in my life

The programme itself is a batshit crazy romp through a 'fantastical' version of Da Vinci's life with real characters given 'tweeked' roles. relationships and adventures. The BBC are really chuffed with it apparently, as they are funded by Fox to make it and its been sold into stacks of countries with average viewing figures per ep being well over 20 million worldwide. Which apparently, for the budget, is awesome.

on my 'To watch' list:

Person of Interest S3

Continuum S3

Boardwalk Empire S2-4

24 S9

Orange is the New Black S1 

Orphan Black S1-2

House of Cards S1-2

Agents of Shield - last 5 episodes after watching Captain America 2

Edited by ender4

No, this one.cb135d61-071f-4c44-a08e-075255200ee0.jpg
Why the hate for rupert??Him and about 3 others are the only guys bothering to get food. Id be pissed if you have guys just bloody sunbathing and sleeping on the beach. You have a big fat welsh crybaby sleeping all the time, a gay hairdresser who sunbathes on the beach, and a pathetic excuse for a man called ryan who acts like a baby (I like ryan though, he is pathetic but seems a nice lad and is good entertainment). Its the 60 year old cop I hate. Id want to chin him if I had to stay on the island. 'Ill overrule you'.. who does he think he is the old tosser.Really enjoyed this show.

Are you Roy Keane with ITV football pundit mode glued in the 'ON' position?

I haven't seen the last episode yet.

But yeah, that Rupert is a prick.

Villaajax is lazy, but at least he's not a dickhead. Rupert is the opposite.

Decent finale for Happy Valley. I wasn't really expecting anything quite so, well, 'happy', but am pleased to see a potential second series is being considered.

Decent finale for Happy Valley. I wasn't really expecting anything quite so, well, 'happy', but am pleased to see a potential second series is being considered.

I though the penultimate episode was the best. The finale was (perhaps inevitably) a slight anticlimax. 

Damn good series overall though. 

No, this one.cb135d61-071f-4c44-a08e-075255200ee0.jpg
Why the hate for rupert??Him and about 3 others are the only guys bothering to get food. Id be pissed if you have guys just bloody sunbathing and sleeping on the beach. You have a big fat welsh crybaby sleeping all the time, a gay hairdresser who sunbathes on the beach, and a pathetic excuse for a man called ryan who acts like a baby (I like ryan though, he is pathetic but seems a nice lad and is good entertainment). Its the 60 year old cop I hate. Id want to chin him if I had to stay on the island. 'Ill overrule you'.. who does he think he is the old tosser.Really enjoyed this show.
Are you Roy Keane with ITV football pundit mode glued in the 'ON' position?

No idea what you are talking about, but yep if you say so.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â