Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

The new 'Goodness Gracious Me' covers every subject that's been popular on here in the last couple of days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b045glxw/goodness-gracious-me-reunion-special

Cricket, The Pixies, outie belly buttons, and people called Chris?

You will have to watch it and find out.

I half watched it when it was on last night. The Delhi Mail skit was very good. "Poirot, Indian!"

• Like 2

I seem to be a redneck, I can't stop watching:

American Chopper

Lizard Lick Towing

Diners, Drive-ins & Dives

Sin City Motors

The one where a group do not so safe experiments, can't remember what its called.

Yeah I saw that advertised and thought I'd watch it but forgot about it.

Rocket City Rednecks was the one I forgot the name of in the above post. Been watching Storage Wars/Hunters now and again too.

Also caught Ax Men, a show about logging companies, bit like ice road truckers in its premise only with less ice, roads & truckers and more logs, saws, cranes, forests and loggers. 

Yee-haw mofo's.

Edited by Ingram85

House of Cards is great fun, but The West Wing is infinitely better.

Am thinking about having a butcher's at Spacey's House of Cards - should I blot from my mind any thoughts of Ian Richardson's Urquhart and the original or is it all sufficiently different?

I seem to be a redneck, I can't stop watching:

American Chopper

Lizard Lick Towing

Diners, Drive-ins & Dives

Sin City Motors

The one where a group do not so safe experiments, can't remember what its called.

American Chopper was brilliant.

Thought it went a bit downhill once the companies split but it was so entertaining before that.

Am thinking about having a butcher's at Spacey's House of Cards - should I blot from my mind any thoughts of Ian Richardson's Urquhart and the original or is it all sufficiently different?

I haven't seen the original so I can't really say. I've heard it is fairly different, for both good and bad reasons, as one would expect given that US politics is a different beast to British. I'd give it a shot in any case. It's very well made, and very entertaining, but at times I struggle to tell if it is takes itself too seriously, or if it is aware of how absurd it is and playing it straight regardless.

• Like 1

House of Cards is great fun, but The West Wing is infinitely better.

Sufficiently different in my opinion.

• Like 1

Rocket City Rednecks was the one I forgot the name of in the above post. Been watching Storage Wars/Hunters now and again too.

Also caught Ax Men, a show about logging companies, bit like ice road truckers in its premise only with less ice, roads & truckers and more logs, saws, cranes, forests and loggers. 

Yee-haw mofo's.

You guys get all our reality show rubbish?

Sorry about that

Yee-haw mofo's.

You guys get all our reality show rubbish?

Sorry about that

Storage Hunters > UK reality TV

Just found out Tom Hanks' son is in Fargo. I feel I should've realised this sooner.

Ah shit, yeah! I'd no idea but then I saw this picture, and it's obvious...

MV5BMTc5OTcxNjIzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI0

Yeah I saw that advertised and thought I'd watch it but forgot about it. Rocket City Rednecks was the one I forgot the name of in the above post. Been watching Storage Wars/Hunters now and again too. Also caught Ax Men, a show about logging companies, bit like ice road truckers in its premise only with less ice, roads & truckers and more logs, saws, cranes, forests and loggers.  Yee-haw mofo's.

You guys get all our reality show rubbish? Sorry about that

I love the ones I've mentioned, there a few plop ones but I've filtered them out. Lizard Lick is my favourite. The terrible 'storylines' the producers force on them are cringeworthy yet hilarious.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â