Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

Happy Valley has been FAR better than I was expecting. Yorkshire noir.

Right on, it's been fantastic and is getting better. Glad it's not one of these 3 episode jobs, it's really allowed the story and characters to develop. Cracking stuff.

• Like 2

Right on, it's been fantastic and is getting better. Glad it's not one of these 3 episode jobs, it's really allowed the story and characters to develop. Cracking stuff.
Tonight's ep was gripping. Who'd have thought a bunch of Corrie and Benidorm actors could be so good?
  • Like 1

I watched the first two episodes of Penny Dreadful.

Ridiculous, OTT, hammy, pulpy, daftness. Yet, very entertaining.

Yep, i'll be watching the rest of it.

• Like 1

I stuck through revolution ... For all its flaws and plot holes I quite enjoyed it ... Last episode this sat ... On the basis they wouldn't have known it was being cancelled im guessing it's going to leave a lot of questions and unfinished business

Shame really but add it to the list with Vegas , Terra Nova and Pan Am of series that i like so the networks decide to cancel them

• Like 1

alcatraz, luck, rome, firefly...

wasnt rubicon meant to be good, didnt bother because i knew it'd been cancelled

worse, damages, i thought that was brilliant, they've done another 2 series that no one in the UK has picked up, im sure one the gf's favourites, once upon a time i think, no one has picked that up, nor the spin off series

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up.

I hadn't bothered with it all having missed the first couple of episodes but I watched it all through (so far) on iplayer yesterday and thought it was pretty decent, too.

As an aside, Beeb's iplayer used to just be 7 day catch up, didn't it? Will it now have the full series for all its programmes?

Started watching bear grylls new series the island , pretty good watch

yeah I'm enjoying it.

The copper is a prick though.

villaajax seems to have turned a corner though since wandering off on his own.

• Like 4

The bullying of Ryan was hard to watch. The copper granddad i could forgive but the big rugby player like bullyboy cameraman dickhead pisses me off, think he is the focus of next weeks show so hopefully he gets his comeuppance. 

I suppose its easy to point fingers from the comfort of our own rooms. 

If I imagine myself in his place Id like to think Id be wandering the island with war paint and a knife in my mouth.  In truth Id have probably embarrassed Ryan with my crying.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â