Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

American horror story is wow!

Which season?

1 ep 7 so far

Season 2 and 3 are great too - mad as a box of frogs and completely ridiculous, but great.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but Rick and Morty is one of the best animated shows I have seen in a long time. I highly recommend it if you like animated comedy shows. Great writing and some really funny plotlines. The animation is also really good.

Edited by vandaq

Unusually, there was something decent on BBC3 last night.  It was a documentary about Death Row, more specifically following some under-graduates seconded to a department dealing with their appeals.  It was the most harrowing thing I've watched in ages, and reinforces my opinion that capital punishment is nothing more than state-sponsored murder.  Wtaching a mum telling her young son that tomorrow was the execution day......horrible.

• Like 2

Walking Dead anyone?  October is a long way away!

Thought the finale was good, not a lot more and thats from someone who generally defends the show, Ricks brutality and what hes willing to do was very interesting though and the last line although a bit cheesy gives an indication of whats to come from him in the next season.

Edited by Cliffy Biro

Walking Dead anyone?  October is a long way away!

Thought the finale was good, not a lot more and thats from someone who generally defends the show, Ricks brutality and what hes willing to do was very interesting though and the last line although a bit cheesy gives an indication of whats to come from him in the next season.

Worth watching? I haven't seen it since the episode of Darrel & that girl in the golf club.

Thought the HIMYM finale was perfect until the last 2 minutes.

I'm enjoying Game of Thrones but half the time I don't have a clue what's going on.

I was like that with Season One so I decided to start reading the books. It was a lot easier to grasp after doing that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â