Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

I re-watched the first episode of True Detective because I think missed a few important things, I guess you could say it has slight se7en feel to it, all episodes directed by the same guy so it's almost going to be like an eight hour film, it's easily looking great though.

Oh McGrath, I just had my first 'Ah, this is why it's on Netflix moment' with House of Cards.

Kevin Spacey walks into a room, sits down and notices a handheld games console.

'Oh hey, is that a PS VITA? Huh. I've got a console at home, maybe I should get one for the car too.'

Headdesk.

Still bloody great, despite that.

I re-watched the first episode of True Detective because I think missed a few important things, I guess you could say it has slight se7en feel to it, all episodes directed by the same guy so it's almost going to be like an eight hour film, it's easily looking great though.

Just watched that and really enjoyed it. It's a little derivative but I like McConaughey's nihilist character.

• Like 1

Has anyone watched Lilyhammer on Netflix? Sil from Sopranos is in it.

I watched the first episode, it's bizarre. Sal speaks English, but seems to understand all Norwegian, half the Norwegians speak English, half speak Norwegian. But the language barrier seems to be fairly irrelevant to everything else that happens.

I'll watch a few more episodes to see how it goes but it's a bit nuts to me.

The first episode of Black Sails was great, I reckon it's going to get even better as well.

I hope there is tits 

You're in luck, I saw a preview for an upcoming episode...

Pirate%20Tits-1.png

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â