Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

I think Boardwalk Empire has been very good so far this season, while I think it's not up there with the Sopranos, Breaking Bads, which to be fair it could have been with a small more pace involved, I think this season has been fantastic, maybe it's the fact Nucky is doing pretty much nothing and the focus is on the more interesting characters.

haven't seen any of the new series yet will wait for sky on the 26th, but me and my mate who watch it sad for most of last series it must get to the stage where some of the other real characters overtake nucky and im not sure what they do, they're currently in 1924, prohibition lasted till 33, problem being nucky is only interesting till about 27, before which lucky / meyer / capone all become superstar gangsters

I think this is pretty much about to kick off albeit it slowly but surely and could be in full swing by the end of this current series without giving anything away, but it might be next season before we see it in full swing. 

The problem with the Walking Dead is that episode 1 and the last episode of each series are really good, and then the 20 or so in between are angsty soap opera bollocks with nothing of note happening for hours at a time.

Just watched the 3rd episode of the new season of Homeland...it's so boring now. They really should have stopped after last season. 

Really? I heard this season was supposed to be back to it's best :(

Just watched the 3rd episode of the new season of Homeland...it's so boring now. They really should have stopped after last season. 

Tbf, I could very well be in the minority on this. For me though, without spoiling anything, it just seems to be so much focus on stupid shit like Brody's family and Carries mental health/breakdowns, etc. I just want explosions!  :)

• Like 1

Tbf, I could very well be in the minority on this. For me though, without spoiling anything, it just seems to be so much focus on stupid shit like Brody's family and Carries mental health/breakdowns, etc. I just want explosions!  :)

I'll go in now not expecting too much which is always a good thing!

• Like 1

the tunnel was good

sky also took the opportunity to advertise true detective, flemming and penny dreadful, all we be getting a watch from me, anyone seen sleepy hollow and Dracula tv shows?

We've 'taped' the Tunnel...looked intriguing...anything you could compare it to?

the tunnel was good

sky also took the opportunity to advertise true detective, flemming and penny dreadful, all we be getting a watch from me, anyone seen sleepy hollow and Dracula tv shows?

We've 'taped' the Tunnel...looked intriguing...anything you could compare it to?

I think it's based on The Bridge which was an excellent Swedish/Danish production.

• Like 2

It's pretty poor really. Series 2 was quite shite too. They should have just ended it in series 1 with

him blowing up the Vice President

The first series was all about "is he, or isn't he a terrorist.." ... you were never quite sure which way he'd turn. Now they've lost that element to the show, it's just boring. How is anyone who's as absolutely insane as Carry working for the CIA? It's stupid. 

It's pretty poor really. Series 2 was quite shite too. They should have just ended it in series 1 with

The first series was all about "is he, or isn't he a terrorist.." ... you were never quite sure which way he'd turn. Now they've lost that element to the show, it's just boring. How is anyone who's as absolutely insane as Carry working for the CIA? It's stupid. 

Totally agree. I just really can't see where they are going with it now tbh. 

I must admit that in some of the episodes of Homeland i find myself watching the clock but Sundays episode I actually thought was quite good.

I think Brody comes back into it next week and it can go one of two ways, he either becomes a full on terrorist or considering someone moved his car he perhaps goes on some sort of Jihad revenge operation in an effort to clear his name.

Totally agree. I just really can't see where they are going with it now tbh. 

There latter half of the first series was very tense and entertaining to be fair, even if it did end kind of poorly, as you knew they'd drag it out, but in no way, shape or form did it deserve best drama at The Emmys over Breaking Bad.

I must admit that in some of the episodes of Homeland i find myself watching the clock but Sundays episode I actually thought was quite good.

I think Brody comes back into it next week and it can go one of two ways, he either becomes a full on terrorist or considering someone moved his car he perhaps goes on some sort of Jihad revenge operation in an effort to clear his name.

Correct, Brody is back for the third episode, which I watched last Sunday. So far for this season, I just have been having problems getting into it because it just seems very fragmented and I just hope within the next episode or two they start bringing everything together and move towards whatever the pivotal events might be in this season. Hopefully now that Brody has returned, it will pick up a bit. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â