Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

The Thick of It is absolutely superb. Got started on it on Friday evening, and I'm already up to season 3.

The downside is I now have an incredibly long list of creative obscenities to fight off every time someone at work pisses me off.

I have the same problem......the temptation to say "Whats going on here its like Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Word Removed?" when walking into meeting rooms is massive. 

Anyone seen the 30 for 30 about OJ being chased in LA?

"June 17, 1994"

"Quick-cut archival footage captures the various US sporting events on the day in question and the emotions they generated, including but not limited to the opening of the World Cup soccer tournament, the Knicks/Rockets battle in the NBA FinalsArnold Palmer's last round in the U.S. Open, and the New York Rangers' celebration of their Stanley Cup victory — all of which are overshadowed by O. J. Simpson's run from the police."

Been meaning to watch this for an age but I keep forgetting about it.

yeah its ok, not one of the better 30 for 30s, keep an eye out for kim kardashian's dad

So much to get through.

Just started The Soprano's and Breaking Bad.

Got new seasons of The Walking Dead and American Horror Story starting soon too. :(

Not sure whether to stick with homeland or not?!

Its a good idea and its had its moments but ive found it a bit of a drag to be honest. I get the feeling this show is going the way of lost were the writers make it up as they go along. Read its been renewed for another 7 seasons for fack sake.

Ill give it 2 more episodes to pick up then ill sod it off.

Have given up on Marvel's Agents of Shield..... too shite and doesn't promise it'll get better

Will be watching Greg Davies' new comedy on C4 friday night at 930pm - Man Down, think it's pretty autobiographical about his time spent as a teacher. Quite like him and the trailer looks decent.

I don't even like reading stuff like that because I watch episode 2 with expectations I wouldn't have :(

Ah BOF, the amount of things I've had ruined because of expectations I had going in from people who told me something was fantastic :(

My problem with The Walking Dead is the lack of zombies. I know a tagline was 'fear the living' but I want hordes of snarling zombies.

I liked the part with the geeky bloke trying to communicate with people who'd just turned. This seems to have been abandoned.

I think Boardwalk Empire has been very good so far this season, while I think it's not up there with the Sopranos, Breaking Bads, which to be fair it could have been with a small more pace involved, I think this season has been fantastic, maybe it's the fact Nucky is doing pretty much nothing and the focus is on the more interesting characters.

• Like 1

My problem with The Walking Dead is the lack of zombies. I know a tagline was 'fear the living' but I want hordes of snarling zombies.

I liked the part with the geeky bloke trying to communicate with people who'd just turned. This seems to have been abandoned.

Probably has something to do with The Guvnor killing him at the end of last season

;) 

Probably has something to do with The Guvnor killing him at the end of last season

;)

It seemed like a minor thread anyway and I doubt they would've continued with it. I find with WD I can remember little of what has happened. I know Merle is dead but the rest of the previous series is a monotonous blur.

The kid annoys me, he's the Walt Jr of the Walking Dead

I think Boardwalk Empire has been very good so far this season, while I think it's not up there with the Sopranos, Breaking Bads, which to be fair it could have been with a small more pace involved, I think this season has been fantastic, maybe it's the fact Nucky is doing pretty much nothing and the focus is on the more interesting characters.

haven't seen any of the new series yet will wait for sky on the 26th, but me and my mate who watch it sad for most of last series it must get to the stage where some of the other real characters overtake nucky and im not sure what they do, they're currently in 1924, prohibition lasted till 33, problem being nucky is only interesting till about 27, before which lucky / meyer / capone all become superstar gangsters

;)

It seemed like a minor thread anyway and I doubt they would've continued with it. I find with WD I can remember little of what has happened. I know Merle is dead but the rest of the previous series is a monotonous blur.

The kid annoys me, he's the Walt Jr of the Walking Dead

I'm in the exact same boat to be honest with you.

I did a bit of a recap though, quick 5min video on youtube, The Guvnor is on the run, and Michonne is looking for him, Andrea died after being bitten by the nerdy guy you spoke of. The survivors of Woodbury have since moved into the prison and Rick has given up leadership so he can farm and catch food.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â