Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

Folski

I've pretty much stopped watching everything now. Just waiting for TWD to come back on. I don't mind that TV has taken a back seat tbh.

TWD or TVD?

I'm also waiting for TVD - The Vampire Diaries season 5 to start.   :P

Edited by ender4

The first episode was so bad. I turned it off. The premise is daft too.

But I'll give it 4 episodes and see if it improves. But I doubt it will.

Any other opinions on Person of Interest?

The first episode was so bad. I turned it off. The premise is daft too.

But I'll give it 4 episodes and see if it improves. But I doubt it will.

Any other opinions on Person of Interest?

if you don't like it by the end of the second episode, then i don't think you'll like it.

its more of a case of the week series, rather than a great big overarching plot. 

Person of interest doesn't improve its crap 

Continuum on the other hand ....fairly decent  

i though Continuum was fantastic... just about to start S2.

I didnt know the main one (who would get it ......twice)   was the green thing on the reboot of startrek

The current series that i am watching & loving:

Breaking Bad - waiting for the last few episodes of S5

Game of Thrones - near the end of S2

Continuum - just about to start S2

Person of Interest - waiting for S3

The Vampire Diaries - waiting for S5

Homeland - waiting for S3

Arrow - waiting for S2

The Following - waiting for S2

Dexter - might start as have never watched.

Edited by ender4

Trailer Park Boys announce a new season
annetdonahue-jpg_165411.jpg
By Anne T. Donahue | omg! TV – Thu, 4 Jul, 2013 12:59 PM EDT

130704b-trailer-park-boys.jpgThe Trailer Park Boys will return for another season.

With seven seasons and two movies down (with a third, "Trailer Park Boys 3: Don't Legalize It" also on the way), you'd think the Trailer Park Boys would've run out steam. But apparently, nothing could be further than the truth: not only do Ricky (Robb Wells), Julian (John Paul Tremblay), and Bubbles (Mike Smith) have a seemingly infinite number of stories to tell, the actors have just acquired the rights to the "Trailer Park Boys" franchise so the legacy can continue.

Here's where it gets better. While the rights -- acquired from the show's original producers Mike Clattenburg, Barrie Dunn, and Mike Volpe -- do not include those to "Don't Legalize It," they do include those to a just-announced upcoming season of the series which will air on SwearNet.com, an Internet channel owned by Wells, Tremblay, and Smith.

Understandably cautious about their return to the spotlight, Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles only offered the following sentiment: "The camera d---s are coming back? This is gonna be f-----d!"

Clattenburg, however, is far more calm.

"While the three of us have moved on to different TV and film projects, the Boys are the only ones with the intimate knowledge and love of the show to keep 'Trailer Park Boys' alive and well," he said.

While the movies offered a little more adventure than just the ins and outs of life in the trailer park, it'd be great if Season 8 followed in the footsteps of "Arrested Development" by giving us a little more about their day-to-day lives, and what's changed about them in half a decade. The franchise's second film, "Countdown To Liquor Day" (2009), actually saw Lahey (John Dunsworth) abscond to Cuba with millions of dollars -- but that doesn't mean he stayed there. What if he spent it all and returned a new man? What if the trailer park has been magnificently overhauled? What if Bubbles has raised an army of cats that drove Lahey out in 2011? These are the things we need to know.

But in the meantime? Welcome back, Trailer Park Boys.

I only started watching it because of the death of James Gandolfini

I had no idea, gutted. :(

I've just started watching Firefly. I know I'm probably set up for incredible disappointment after reading all of the hype, but here goes..

I watched it because of the hype too.

The first couple of episodes were a bit jarring because of the bizarre genre mashup. After I got into it though I think its a great series. Definitely worthy of the hype, make sure you watch the film Serenity too

Just watched the first two episodes of Under the Dome, I've never read the book so nothing for me to be dissappointed by. Thought it was OK better than a lot of crappy summer shows so i'll give continue giving it a go. Not great, still waiting for a LOST replacement but this will do for now.

Just seen the first episode of Ray Donovan, the cast is pretty good, got some actors I liked from other shows on it as well as Liev Schreiber who I think is quality. There was a couple of weird mini scenes, which like lasted for 5 or ten seconds and really didnt do anything or add anything to the plot which were a bit weird but all round I thought it was quite good

Just watched the first two episodes of Under the Dome, I've never read the book so nothing for me to be dissappointed by. Thought it was OK better than a lot of crappy summer shows so i'll give continue giving it a go. Not great, still waiting for a LOST replacement but this will do for now.

One thing I've really noticed about it is how bad the CGI is. It's alright though, nothing special - hoping it'll improve.

True, I haven't seen the second ep yet, but the first opened with a really terrible chick in an egg being fed by it's mother. It was unbelievably bad. But hey hoo - as long as they stick to the general storyline of the book, and keep the characters in line with it, as they seem to be doing so far, it will definately be worth keeping up to date with.

Did anyone watch Luther?

Yeah I did, didnt realyy get the start, it was a bit cheesy and ott but the rest was good.

The only thing that annoys me about it is his amazing conclusions and intuition from just looking at a mark.

Yeah, sometimes I feel things are a little too easy for him when he's supposed to be in near-impossible dangerous situations with things closing in on him. I wonder if it wasn't Idris Elba would I enjoy it half as much, he definitely brings a lot to the role. It was an interesting ending to the first episode though and I'll be interested to see where things are going.

Breaking Bad, The Wire and The Sopranos are on my 'To Watch' List. Unfortunately the latter two aren't on Netflix so going to have to hunt down the DVD's.

I watch way too much TV. I think after some of my current shows finish like Dexter, HIMYM, Nikita and (now finished) Fringe I'm going to start cutting down on the number of new regular-season US shows I watch. Luckily I barely watch any UK stuff.

Edited by HalfTimePost

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â