The New Condem Government

bickster

We've created an environment where showing up the bastards is leading to new bastards being made 'popular' by default for not being the old bastards.

And currently the new bastards are indeed two old bastards

It is claimed that the pictures of debates on pay and expenses are of PMQs instead, and the point is being made by deception; I don't know.

Like 99% of internet memes, that's utter bollocks. I'd have hoped for better from you.

Oh dear I'd have hoped of better from you ;)

• Like 1

I wonder if osborne will be calling people autistic again?

After this very recent stellar performance in the HoC, I imagine he won't be calling anyone anything for quite a while. Except maybe calling the clinic, again.http://usvsth3m.com/post/rancid-george-osborne.

He's drunk with power.

Now been covered in the Independent. Helpfully, the readers' comments attempt to crowd source a diagnosis. Suggestions include

Coke (a popular suggestion, based on his previous, I imagine)

E's

Crack

Smack

Acid

Ketamine

Hangover

Panic attack

Heart attack

Zapain

Nervous breakdown

I think we should be told. It would be a lot more interesting than several-times-reannounced bits of money shunted from one budget to another to give the illusion of new public investment.

I went to an event hosted by The Spectator (Andrew Neil, Fraser Nelson and James Forsyth speaking) on the Autumn budget last night.  Very interesting couple of hours.  They delved in detail into the numbers and also some predictions for the general election.  Lots of interesting talking points but a few snippets

- Revenues are way down then what was forecasted yet employment is at record high levels.  Many of these workers are in lower paid jobs where the govt are not getting any tax revenue in.  Further, many are getting paid so low that tax credits are at a record high, even though welfare spending is very low.

- Osborne's predictions around government spending as a % of GDP are ridiculous and not realistic

- Risk of deflation

- Immigration has been a real positive for the economy.  Mainly Portuguese, French and Italian.

- Bottom 10 percentile are worse off in terms of wages

- Expect severe cuts in public spending - education and defence

Lots of complaining going on in here. I think the economy is going well in the UK. The only thing I'm worried about is that the Tories having stupid policies to try win voters back from UKIP. That they will ramp up the racism, and the idea that immigration is bad for the UK.

• Like 1

I went to an event hosted by The Spectator (Andrew Neil, Fraser Nelson and James Forsyth speaking) on the Autumn budget last night.  Very interesting couple of hours.  They delved in detail into the numbers and also some predictions for the general election.  Lots of interesting talking points but a few snippets

- Revenues are way down then what was forecasted yet employment is at record high levels.  Many of these workers are in lower paid jobs where the govt are not getting any tax revenue in.  Further, many are getting paid so low that tax credits are at a record high, even though welfare spending is very low.

- Osborne's predictions around government spending as a % of GDP are ridiculous and not realistic

- Risk of deflation

- Immigration has been a real positive for the economy.  Mainly Portuguese, French and Italian.

- Bottom 10 percentile are worse off in terms of wages

- Expect severe cuts in public spending - education and defence

All going to plan for George and his buddies, now he just wants to be able to finish the plan.

tax cuts for buying property, tax cuts for the high earners, tax cuts for flying your kids abroad on their skiing hols and promises of severe cuts to public spending in part due to a lack of tax revenue

tories couldn't have wished for a better economy for their basic principles to look legit

They're not bothered about "dog-end voters in outlying regions".

Mark Garnier, the MP for Wyre Forest in Worcestershire, was recorded addressing free market think tank the Institute for Economic Affairs. "That they don't have to worry about politicians mucking around with tax rates in order to try to attract a few dog end voters in outlying regions of the country."

Well thats the fuss about the Autumn Statement forgotten.....Beeb

Conservative MP Mark Pritchard has been arrested following an incident in central London.

Mr Pritchard has been the MP for The Wrekin in Shropshire since 2005.

Wednesday's Parliamentary Hansard record contains a reference to a letter from the Metropolitan Police to Speaker John Bercow, "relating to the arrest of Mark Pritchard, Member for The Wrekin".

The Met said a 48-year-old man had been arrested following an allegation of rape in central London.

As long as global interest rates remain at an all time low, our economy will stumble on at 2% growth every year.  I can't see anyone ever dealing with our debt and deficit problem. It is too big now to manage.

• Like 1

tax cuts for buying property, tax cuts for the high earners, tax cuts for flying your kids abroad on their skiing hols and promises of severe cuts to public spending in part due to a lack of tax revenue

tories couldn't have wished for a better economy for their basic principles to look legit

Easy to just say these things, back it up please. What total amount is being missed in lost tax revenue by tax cuts for flying kids abroad to go skiing? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â