The New Condem Government

bickster

They just can't get things done. They had the perfect opportunity in propping up this government to make a stand and rein in the tories when they run off and do what they like, selling off Royal Mail on the cheap to their friends, selling off the NHS to their friends, cutting taxes for the rich while taking from the poor but no, they just make up the numbers in the House of Commons with a cheery "yes Mr. Cameron, sir" "no Mr. Cameron, sir". Which is exactly why nobody has any faith in them. Even nutty old UKIP has overtaken them in most opinion polls.

Labour are the mess. Who took us cap in hand to the IMF?  Who screwed the pooch so badly we ended up with a 3 day week? Mountains of rubbish in the street? Unions running the country?

Yep, Labour scum.

Who lost £4 Billion in one day... 'Black Wednesday'?, who supported Apartheid? Riots in the streets? Privatising the NHS by 'stealth'? Who cut tax for the best off in society while taking money off everyone else?

Yep, tory scum.

Though I suppose it is very easy to defend the protectors of the well off from a tax haven ;)

Have to disagree here. The biggest acts of privatising the NHS in the last 50 years have been the privatising of dentistry and PFI for hospitals. 

They just can't get things done. They had the perfect opportunity in propping up this government to make a stand and rein in the tories when they run off and do what they like, selling off Royal Mail on the cheap to their friends, selling off the NHS to their friends, cutting taxes for the rich while taking from the poor but no, they just make up the numbers in the House of Commons with a cheery "yes Mr. Cameron, sir" "no Mr. Cameron, sir". Which is exactly why nobody has any faith in them. Even nutty old UKIP has overtaken them in most opinion polls.

Which bits of the NHS have been "sold" though? Don't recall that bit.

Royal Mail was flogged off cheap and without going all Ah but Labour on you no government will ever get market value on any sale of anything. Trouble is...if you as a politician say your going to sell something you have to sell it. Buyers know this and under bid accordingly. Politically the damage of failing to sell is far greater than selling cheaply.

UKIP has overtaken them because there is a gap in the market for a protest party now the Lib Dems are governemt . In 12 months time on election day if the Tories have cut taxes and the economy continues to improve Farage will win **** all. They will win seats as MEPs literally no one cares enough to vote seriously.

Which bits of the NHS have been "sold" though? Don't recall that bit.

Google it. Plenty of cases where donors to the tory party are given NHS contracts.

The government transferring a public service over to a business for money or to outsource the services to a private business kind of is the definition of privatisation.

Might want to look it up?

The government transferring a public service over to a business for money or to outsource the services to a private business kind of is the definition of privatisation.

Might want to look it up?

That's commissioning.

(Might want to look it up?)

Much in the same was the Bedroom Tax "isn't a tax".

You know what's really going on.

Now wait...because its important I get this right...

Commissioning of services is the same as privatisation in the same way that reduction in benefit is the same as a tax.

To summarise...two totally different things are totally different but are deliberately confused because politicians need a simple way of explaining those concepts to people who are too thick to understand the diffrrence?

I call it theft. They've no mandate to sell the NHS, but they're doing it regardless.

And yet they aren't actually selling it are they? What they are doing (rightly or wrongly) is paying private entities to provide services but this is not "selling" the NHS.

And I'm sure if I could be arsed I could find another YouTube clip of a doctor agreeing with the government.

I have no idea of what the government or doing is a good thing or not.

But before one makes that decision it is important to understand exactly what is going on rather than swallowing either parties spin on what is happenening.

Much in the same was the Bedroom Tax "isn't a tax".

You know what's really going on.

Now wait...because its important I get this right...

Commissioning of services is the same as privatisation in the same way that reduction in benefit is the same as a tax.

To summarise...two totally different things are totally different but are deliberately confused because politicians need a simple way of explaining those concepts to people who are too thick to understand the diffrrence?

Completely missed the point there so you might want to take back that thick remark.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â