The New Condem Government

bickster

I could save a few people spending tax payers money on train fares (oops - don't you know who I am Gid?) and summarise the Tory party conference.

Most of the more interesting comments will come from the fringe party meetings held by groups like Young Conservatives etc. There will be a fair amount of racism, with a few inappropriate "jokes" against "johhny foreigner" and those people who are disabled etc.

The blue rinse brigade will warm their seats and listen to people like Teresa May quote things as facts only to be proven to be complete and utter BS

No "official" bad mouthing of the Lib Dems will be allowed but obviously in private there will be much merriment at how they are the Cuckold party

There will be a lot of Union Jacks and and gnashing of teeth when anything slightly foreign is mentioned, so much so that only British foods will be served.

The lack of chins and references to Yah and What Ho will please Michael Gove 

• Like 1

Ralph Miliband

A Polish Jewish Marxist who fled to England during WW2, refused to fight and instead focused on bringing down the very system that provided his family with succour - the alternative being certain death in a concentration camp for ticking the top 3 "burn him" boxes on the 3rd Reich's check list.

Top bloke.

Best post ever - if only for factual inaccuracy prompted by bigotry - excellent - love it 

He made a mistake and then promptly acknowledged he'd done so.  I think it's unreasonable to have a go at that point.   I know you're coming back from being away and may be speed reading to catch up...

• Like 1

I could save a few people spending tax payers money on train fares (oops - don't you know who I am Gid?)
Oh how we've missed you , welcome back However Quoting a phrase that was never uttered over and over again isn't gonna make it true

There will be a lot of Union Jacks and
The Tories probably need a slogan to go with the union flag waving ... If only British jobs for British workers wasn't already taken :)

There will be a fair amount of racism
Didn't know Lord Ahmed was a guest speaker...... I could go on but there are only so many fish and not enough barrels Edited by tonyh29

Honestly if you did not know better you would think that certain people are getting somewhat desperate

The Tory Party conference rolls into Manchester on Sunday and we will see desperation aplenty as they try to brainwash the gullible right wing nut jobs that their policies are working. I am sure a few on here have their knobs out ready and waiting for it to begin and a box of tissues close by.

There seems to be a constant theme to your posts .. You be careful you don't do a Milligan as you bash away at your keyboard ....

Lets be honest though, all politicians are words removed.

I think we established there were a couple of good ones , not many mind

Thank the good Lord for a free press.  Without them, we'd never know of Red Ed's secret plan to seize land from under the nose of the great British public and throw up vile shanty towns on it.

BVCj9MKCEAAW7XL_zpsb66b01e7.jpg

That would be, er, the land which has been bought by speculators for housing development, given planning permission, but not built on because they're waiting to see if they can make more money by sitting on their arses for a few more years in the hope of either a house price bubble, or yet more Osborne giveaways to his rich mates.

It is but a short step from this innocuous sounding measure to the Gulag.

Even the photo looks staged managed to make him look like "one of us "... Cameron all most certainly to be photographed in pin stripes and a Tie and looking posh ... Ed's advisors need to be careful they don't burn themselves out too early with all this brainstorming they've had to re image Ed :) Daft headline , can't see what paper it's in , doesn't look like the hell though (surprisingly ) ... I'd rather they attacked him on his flawed but pampering policies like energy bills than making stuff up though

Edited by tonyh29

I was doing a test. A while ago, somebody said that if you post a politicians name with 'is a word removed' then it'll get loads of likes.

I tried to do it with the whole lot. Obviously not the same sort of public reaction :P

• Like 1

I was doing a test. A while ago, somebody said that if you post a politicians name with 'is a word removed' then it'll get loads of likes.

I tried to do it with the whole lot. Obviously not the same sort of public reaction :P

For best results, try a Tory.

Ed may be scoring well among his mates in the political class and among the utterly biased Labour supporters, but in the real world people still realise Labour are Tory-lite. Miliband may get the big speech, but it is Ed Balls that really spells out the important policy, which is, essentially, an 'as you were' approach to austerity. Which, if you all haven't noticed, is a bollocks doctrine.

Anyway, 2015 is not an open goal. It'll be a close election with low turnouts and some white blokes will scrape together another coalition that will spend five years faffing about while the world leaves the UK further behind.

Frankly, the party system is well past its expiration date, and anyone who still believes one party has the answer is a deluded blobfish.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 3

I doubt I'll vote to be honest. My constituency is solid Tory (normally by a good 20,000 votes as well) so what's the point? If I was voting for something nationally I would vote every time, but when my vote literally doesn't matter, I'll stay away.

I doubt I'll vote to be honest. My constituency is solid Tory (normally by a good 20,000 votes as well) so what's the point? If I was voting for something nationally I would vote every time, but when my vote literally doesn't matter, I'll stay away.

I live in a solid dirty Tory area, we're the constituency next to Dave's but I still go out and vote Labour every chance I get.

For best results, try a Tory.

That is one of the most predictable and boring things anybody could say whilst discussing politics.

And that takes some doing.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â