The New Condem Government

bickster

Every time I dip my toe into this thread it is full of the same old bollocks. Rather than discussing/debating the issues of the day, and the actions of the ConDem Government (the title of the thread) we have people referring back to things that happened years ago under previous Governments. The fact  99 times out of a 100 the things they are posting have **** all relevance to the thread title or what is happening under this despicable mob currently running the country sadly doesn't seem to deter some. It is however making a farce of this thread.

You've got the Hypocrisy nailed ,  you only need the word Deflection for the full set in the game of  VT top Trumps

for the record , it  was you guys ( i.e VillaAjax in this case ) who referred back to the past with the humorous Prescott picture , and then we had the Bullingdon Picture from Drat which he's only posted about 48 times previously (hence the Balls picture for the 47th time)

here's a novelty though , why not post questions without the words "Gideon " "vile" "despicable" "Tory words removed"  etc

then perhaps you might get a civil discussion

They've tried to ban the Bullingdon picture so it should be posted as often as possible. On the pictures theme look at this cheeky young picket:

gove_picket.jpg

Every time I dip my toe into this thread it is full of the same old bollocks. Rather than discussing/debating the issues of the day, and the actions of the ConDem Government (the title of the thread) we have people referring back to things that happened years ago under previous Governments. The fact  99 times out of a 100 the things they are posting have **** all relevance to the thread title or what is happening under this despicable mob currently running the country sadly doesn't seem to deter some. It is however making a farce of this thread.

You've got the Hypocrisy nailed ,  you only need the word Deflection for the full set in the game of  VT top Trumps

for the record , it  was you guys ( i.e VillaAjax in this case ) who referred back to the past with the humorous Prescott picture , and then we had the Bullingdon Picture from Drat which he's only posted about 48 times previously (hence the Balls picture for the 47th time)

here's a novelty though , why not post questions without the words "Gideon " "vile" "despicable" "Tory words removed"  etc

Tony do not tell lies - I have never posted that picture - it was only produced yesterday as a result of the Daily Mail headlines - stop telling porkies please

tonyh29, on 05 Apr 2013 - 16:31, said:

...and then we had the Bullingdon Picture from Drat which he's only posted about 48 times previously (hence the Balls picture for the 47th time)

Except Drat didn't post the Bullingdon picture, he posted a mock up of the Daily Mail that contained that picture. a mock up that was making a serious point in a humorous way about something relevant and topical, not in a gratuitous way as you appear to be suggesting.

Ed Ballsack in fancy dress nazi outfit however was gratuitous

tonyh29, on 05 Apr 2013 - 16:31, said:

...and then we had the Bullingdon Picture from Drat which he's only posted about 48 times previously (hence the Balls picture for the 47th time)

Except Drat didn't post the Bullingdon picture, he posted a mock up of the Daily Mail that contained that picture. a mock up that was making a serious point in a humorous way about something relevant and topical, not in a gratuitous way as you appear to be suggesting.

Ed Ballsack in fancy dress nazi outfit however was gratuitous

least it keeps the photo's he has blackmailing you locked away for another month :)

it's still the same Bullingdon picture he's posted 48 times before even if it does have a fancy header 

Tony do not tell lies - I have never posted that picture - it was only produced yesterday as a result of the Daily Mail headlines - stop telling porkies please

you've posted that Bullingdon photo's more times than you've used the words Deflection ... the text around it may be different but even you can't be so shameless as to say you've never posted that picture before

It is that photo but the photo isn't the point of the post is it.

Though Ian did get it off my FB :mrgreen:

meh ..

They've tried to ban the Bullingdon picture so it should be posted as often as possible. On the pictures theme look at this cheeky young picket:

gove_picket.jpg

it's Gove isn't it ?

Please Tony stop telling lies and making problems - it's not getting somewhat irksome especially as you are not even debating any of the topics. As Gareth pointed out my post - one that was created yesterday in response to the "Vile" headlines from the Mail repeated in essence by Osborne - was new and came from FB created yesterday - how am I supposed to have posted it many times. The Bullingdon picture, one that creates a lot of embarrassment for Tories and their supporters I have not posted, or if I did it was many years ago and nowhere near the regularity that you claim.

As said maybe you can discuss the rhetoric of Osborne etc and the Mail etc ?

Please Tony stop telling lies and making problems - it's not getting somewhat irksome especially as you are not even debating any of the topics. As Gareth pointed out my post - one that was created yesterday in response to the "Vile" headlines from the Mail repeated in essence by Osborne - was new and came from FB created yesterday - how am I supposed to have posted it many times. The Bullingdon picture, one that creates a lot of embarrassment for Tories and their supporters I have not posted, or if I did it was many years ago and nowhere near the regularity that you claim.

As said maybe you can discuss the rhetoric of Osborne etc and the Mail etc ?

so you've gone from never posting it to having posted it before  :)

you can apologise any time you like , then we can possibly discuss Osborne

It is that photo but the photo isn't the point of the post is it.

Though Ian did get it off my FB :mrgreen:

meh ..

gove_picket.jpg

it's Gove isn't it ?

Yes, before the hypocrite's youthful altruism deserted him.

I had a UKIP 'leaflet' pushed through my door this afternoon (he obviously wasn't watching the british institution that is the National ;) ).

Apparently I have to be very worried about a 'massive threat to our local services' from 29 million Romanians and Bulgarians. In order to combat this imminent threat, I need someone from UKIP in County Hall in order to have a say about whether I put out my rubbish in wheelie bins or bags.

p.s. Proposed new housing developments are due largely as a result of mass immigration from within Europe, too, so they say (verbatim).

• Like 1

I had a UKIP 'leaflet' pushed through my door this afternoon (he obviously wasn't watching the british institution that is the National ;) ).

Apparently I have to be very worried about a 'massive threat to our local services' from 29 million Romanians and Bulgarians. In order to combat this imminent threat, I need someone from UKIP in County Hall in order to have a say about whether I put out my rubbish in wheelie bins or bags.

p.s. Proposed new housing developments are due largely as a result of mass immigration from within Europe, too, so they say (verbatim).

Some women were putting leaflets through doors today but as I was on the driveway with my dad, this woman came up and said hello and handed me the leaflet, being polite I took it, as she walked away I noticed it was a Tory leaflet so I said (loud enough for her to hear) "Oh, it's a just a Tory leaflet" and then screwed it up. She noticed :)

Handing out Tory propaganda on today of all days, the day the Millionaire's Tax break kicks in as well as the Granny Tax, that will pull in the voters.

Out of interest when did £150k become a million ?

2m people rumoured to stop paying tax as of today due to the tax change in case anyone missed it in all the millionnaire bolloxs

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

Out of interest when did £150k become a million ?

2m people rumoured to stop paying tax as of today due to the tax change in case anyone missed it in all the millionnaire bolloxs

I think the terminology is quite clumsy. it helps perpetuate the glib tit for tat red vs blue droning because nobody actually has to analyse what it really means for people. They can just take a view that suits the view they already had. It's the fault of journalists needing to dumb everything down so people who aren't really that interested won't switch channels or only buy the Star.

The reality is, there have been two years of tweeks and changes that have, overall, left the poor poorer and the rich less badly affected as a proportion of their income. Problem being, that sort of explanation just ain't sexy.

My missus works a couple of days a week to keep herself sane and do some 'good' and stay in touch with office practises and all that. Luckily for us, her income is a nice extra, but overall, over the last two years she has substantially less money now than then, when you take tax and tax credits etc all into consideration. Knocking 5% off the tax bill of someone on, say, £250,000 a year is going to give them a much different view of how things are going in the economy. 

Interesting to see a Labour idea being circulated today. A sliding scale of benefits depending on how much you've paid in. That is, somebody that's put 35 years in will get more benefits than a 23 year old or a bloke that's never really been that arsed about working. Feels logical on first hearing, but as ever, i'm sure the devil will be in the detail and the implementation and all that. Interesting timing, being only days after they criticised tories for having benefits statements linked to the serial sponger benefits freeloader Philpott. I suppose Labour haven't used the words Philpott and benefits in exactly the same breath, but come on, are we all really supposed to be that dumb that counting to 10 means there's no link.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â