The New Condem Government

bickster

Looks like a couple of Rebekah Brooks / David Cameron texts have come to light

New details of intimate texts exchanged between David Cameron and disgraced media boss Rebekah Brooks have been obtained by The Mail on Sunday.

In one message, the Prime Minister thanks the former News International chief for letting him ride one of her family's horses, saying it was 'fast, unpredictable and hard to control but fun'.

In another, a gushing Mrs Brooks tells Mr Cameron that she felt so emotional listening to his Tory conference speech she 'cried twice', adding: 'Will love "working together".'

Full article here from the Daily Mail.

Are they being paid more than the £50k pa that John Reid got for securing G4S their contracts ?

Attempting to balance the Tory Vs Labour parliamentary profiteering equation?

Try something easier first, alchemy perhaps.

Remember £250K pa is 'chickenfeed' according to Boris.

Are they being paid more than the £50k pa that John Reid got for securing G4S their contracts ?

"Ahhh but Labour ........." - like a good old dog it keeps coming back. Why not comment on the issue being raised rather than trying to deflect ?

The texts thing is very interesting. General consensus from people talking about those disclosed so far and what the rumour mill is saying is that Cameron will certainly be getting a frosty reception when he gets home tonight. Maybe he can leave his kid in the pub to show he is such a good husband and father :-)

"Ahhh but Labour ........." - like a good old dog it keeps coming back. Why not comment on the issue being raised rather than trying to deflect ?

it's not a case of Ahhhh labour and nor is it deflecting to point out that Politicians always have and always will have their snouts in the trough ? you go on about tax avoiders but curiously forget Blair and his avoidance scheme for example

it's merely a post to take you out of your Labour Utopia and make you realise they are all in it together

it's not a case of Ahhhh labour and nor is it deflecting to point out that Politicians always have and always will have their snouts in the trough ? you go on about tax avoiders but curiously forget Blair and his avoidance scheme for example

it's merely a post to take you out of your Labour Utopia and make you realise they are all in it together

As others have pointed out Tony, two wrongs do not make a right. Why mention Labour at all if not deflection. It seems that the Tory party and its supporters now only have that methid as some feeble way of justifying their policies. Funny how you still wont debate how so many of the Tory party Gvmt will prosper significantly from a privatized NHS - interesting that even in this reply there is a "ahh but Labour" part to your comment.

The Tory party lied big style during the election re the NHS, they continue to lie now and have resorted to type over how they want to privatize the NHS and its worth pointing out how so many of them will benefit from this.

Maybe Cameron can send some sweet nothing text's to make sure his friends in the media don't report on that or will Mrs Cameron be taking a keener view on what LOL David now does on his Blackberry :-)

Maybe Cameron can send some sweet nothing text's to make sure his friends in the media don't report on that or will Mrs Cameron be taking a keener view on what LOL David now does on his Blackberry :-)

For someone who carps on about deflection when having his arguement challenged you don't half pull out a load of irrelevent shite to support your posts.

• Like 1

As others have pointed out Tony, two wrongs do not make a right.

So you are admitting Blair is a tax dodger then :D

It's hard to comment on the privatisation of the NHS , I was under the impression the Tory party were offering competition in the NHS ... perhaps you could tell me if that is Privatisation ?

and if so would that not mean that the party who we can't name but who were in power from 1997 to 2010 in fact privatised the NHS when they "offered competition in the NHS" and used private firms to bring down waiting lists and let the market in too far ( Andy Burnham Labour Conference 2012)

:-) - Oh Eames I am sorry did I have a little snigger at Cameron? The whole point as you conveniently miss, is that Cameron is under pressure even more now from the media, the same media that was once his biggest ally. The whole fact that the Mail (right wing to say the least) is on a crusade to get the Text's out in the public and embarrass Cameron even more certainly adds to that. So you see it is relevant, I appreciate you may not like anyone presenting Cameron in a bad light but as they say "'Dems the facts"

I think you will find that saying someone posts "irrelevant shite" is actually against VT rules - maybe a quick edit will avoid you a warning from the mods

So you are admitting Blair is a tax dodger then :D

It's hard to comment on the privatisation of the NHS , I was under the impression the Tory party were offering competition in the NHS ... perhaps you could tell me if that is Privatisation ?

and if so would that not mean that the party who we can't name but who were in power from 1997 to 2010 in fact privatised the NHS when they "offered competition in the NHS" and used private firms to bring down waiting lists and let the market in too far ( Andy Burnham Labour Conference 2012)

Nice try Tony - but you are still not up to your usual A game with deflection. Has old age meant you have forgotten it was you who initially posted about a former Labour MP? :-)

As for the NHS and "competition" how exactly does that differ from privatization then? (and yes I did see your "ahhh but Labour...." bit in there :-) )

How do you reconcile the fact that so many of the Tory gvmt will prosper from privatization despite their lies at the election? Is that correct and right?

Interesting few comments from Peston on HSBC and how that could be another "scandal" to hit a GVmt minister - Lord Green.

As something is expected to happen re HSBC very soon will Green remain in Gvmt or will he stand down quickly to avoid any public questioning and bring more bad press for the Tory party?

:-) - Oh Eames I am sorry did I have a little snigger at Cameron? The whole point as you conveniently miss, is that Cameron is under pressure even more now from the media, the same media that was once his biggest ally. The whole fact that the Mail (right wing to say the least) is on a crusade to get the Text's out in the public and embarrass Cameron even more certainly adds to that. So you see it is relevant, I appreciate you may not like anyone presenting Cameron in a bad light but as they say "'Dems the facts"

I think you will find that saying someone posts "irrelevant shite" is actually against VT rules - maybe a quick edit will avoid you a warning from the mods

I think you will find that I didn't refer to your posts as "irrelevant shite" just the evidence you use to support them. Another case of you seeing what you want to see but missing the point entirely.

:D

I think you will find that I didn't refer to your posts as "irrelevant shite" just the evidence you use to support them. Another case of you seeing what you want to see but missing the point entirely.

:D

You did actually

For someone who carps on about deflection when having his arguement challenged you don't half pull out a load of irrelevent shite to support your posts
but hey ho

So you happy with all of the bad news re Cameron?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â