The New Condem Government

bickster

Businesses are getting involved with this trade deal?!

You really should read up on it Ajax, you might find you agree with those of us who keep going on about how bad it is and not the Labour Party.

Just read what MF said, "it's proposal for co-writing of legislation by business and government…". Yet you fall for the trap of down grading it to a mere "trade deal".

It is far from a mere trade deal. Please, have a read about it, think about the very idea of businesses being involved in writing legislation and being able to sue governments for compensation in secret courts, its wrong, fundamentally wrong. Its so wrong that they don't want people to know that much about it, the mainstream media (you know businesses and the like) don't want you to know, the government don't want you to know nor do any of the politicians that are for it.

Once you begin to question it, you'll come to the same conclusion as a lot of people, that the whole premise is scarily wrong. You might even wonder why no-ones making a big fuss about it, they are, its just a tad under reported.

• Like 4

Doubtless we are about to see multiple arrests at HSBC now we can see evidence they helped clients hide money and evade tax.

If it's wrong it's wrong. We quite rightly chase down and prosecute people that steal £20k of benefits pretending they can't walk or work.

HSBC

• Like 3

Doubtless we are about to see multiple arrests at HSBC now we can see evidence they helped clients hide money and evade tax.

If it's wrong it's wrong. We quite rightly chase down and prosecute people that steal £20k of benefits pretending they can't walk or work.

HSBC

Or give them a peerage ....

• Like 1

This HSBC news doesn't exactly shine a great light on Labour or the Tories really.

Bloke in charge of HSBC Private banking was Steven Green, Tories made him a Lord and stuck him in the cabinet as a trade minister. At the time this dossier was already in the hands of HMRC. Bad but utterly typical of that party. Liberals shouldn't have allowed this to happen either, he was made a minister under Vince Cable.

The dossier itself wasn't known about in Labour's tenure, so they get off the hook on that BUT it was still Brown as Chancellor who as good as deregulated the financial services industry to allow this kind of crap to go on (He went further than Thatcher ever proposed).

All in all the usual suspects behave in the usual manner whilst saying something completely different.

The contents of the HSBC report into their behaviour has been leaked, from inside HSBC to the Grauinad is why.

but it was already "leaked" via the US Senate back in 2012 

Edit .. Ok seems 2012 was Money Laundering rather than tax evasion .. though I think some of the players are the same  

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

The contents of the HSBC report into their behaviour has been leaked, from inside HSBC to the Grauinad is why.

but it was already "leaked" via the US Senate back in 2012 

Edit .. Ok seems 2012 was Money Laundering rather than tax evasion .. though I think some of the players are the same  

The last one was to do with South American drug cartels wasn't it?

• Like 1

Didn't this story break in 2012   .. why has it suddenly become news again ?

there must be an election coming up or something  ...

I expect the months leading up to the election to be full of grand standing statements about how 'someone's gonna take a big fall for this, it can't go on, enough is enough'.

Followed, around about 8th May, by not very much of anything. 

• Like 2

I expect the months leading up to the election to be full of grand standing statements about how 'someone's gonna take a big fall for this, it can't go on, enough is enough'.

A bit like the Scotch referendum vote?

I don't think we've seen the last of that one.

Over promising one country random shit loads of stuff quite that close to a GE that was realistically likely to return a hung parliament was always storing up problems. 

I don't think we've seen the last of that one.

Over promising one country random shit loads of stuff quite that close to a GE that was realistically likely to return a hung parliament was always storing up problems. 

Let's hope so! :)

So if EVERYONE is so corrupt and for TTIP, hiding money, deregulating markets which pretty much NEED to be regulated - what hope does a voter have, unless he's way above the average money threshold?

Labour - 2 more weeks paternity for dads + minimum wages whilst on it seems good, but it's more or less completely irrelevant really isn't it? (Plus too late, just come back from my 2 weeks!! grr).

I honestly don't know who to vote for, when all of the people in suits look like snakes and the more people dig, the more dirt they find. 

Might not vote at all, not that anyone really cares, but I do.. but it just seems pointless from my perspective..

So if EVERYONE is so corrupt and for TTIP, hiding money, deregulating markets which pretty much NEED to be regulated - what hope does a voter have,.....?

The irony is that Lefties who constantly complain about corrupt government and venal MPs, want more government and higher taxes to pay for it.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â