The New Condem Government

bickster

im not saying camerons great but FFS how do labour expect to get back in power when ed gets humilated by him all the time

http://on.aol.co.uk/video/pm--the-squeezed-middle-will-be-more-squeezed-518323840?playlist=160757&icid=hpaolon

Having just heard the excerpt from the radio show that Harman was on ("Yes, I think people on middle incomes should contribute mores through their taxes...", i.e. more than others not more than they do at the moment), I would have to say that this was an utterly disgraceful piece of crap that Cameron put forward at PMQs. It was nothing of the sort that he suggested (that taxes would be increased for middle incomes - just that Harman was reiterating something that Cameron would find hard to say no to) and it doesn't take someone with a first in PPE to get that.

The only humiliation is that Miliband didn't announce to the country just what a deceitful twunt Cameron was.

You mean Cameron twisting Harriet Harman's words to make it seem that way? Non story really.

There is a story - that Miliband didn't turn it around and nail Cameron to the post. Should've done.

but harriet harman said it in that clip nodding her head saying she said that?

i dont think he twisted it at all. do you not think the other party would not have deployed the same tactic if a tory said it? both the same

the point is ed for me is very weak labour leader in comparison to tony blair

im not saying camerons great but FFS how do labour expect to get back in power when ed gets humilated by him all the time

http://on.aol.co.uk/video/pm--the-squeezed-middle-will-be-more-squeezed-518323840?playlist=160757&icid=hpaolon

Having just heard the excerpt from the radio show that Harman was on ("Yes, I think people on middle incomes should contribute mores through their taxes...", i.e. more than others not more than they do at the moment), I would have to say that this was an utterly disgraceful piece of crap that Cameron put forward at PMQs. It was nothing of the sort that he suggested (that taxes would be increased for middle incomes - just that Harman was reiterating something that Cameron would find hard to say no to) and it doesn't take someone with a first in PPE to get that.

The only humiliation is that Miliband didn't announce to the country just what a deceitful twunt Cameron was.

You mean Cameron twisting Harriet Harman's words to make it seem that way? Non story really.

There is a story - that Miliband didn't turn it around and nail Cameron to the post. Should've done.

Check 1:23 on Dem's link though.  There's a mean stare from Milliband that says "Oh FFS you stupid, stupid bint, shut your bleedin' mouth!"  Woeful display from Milliband all round.  And unfortunately for Harridan, instead of saying "that's not what I meant, you oily public school twit" when Cameron was speaking, she sat there saying "true, they should", hence the mean stare from Milliband.

but harriet harman said it in that clip nodding her head saying she said that?

She said the words that Cameron parotted. The implication was not what Cameron made it out to be.

the point is ed for me is very weak labour leader in comparison to tony blair

Why do people want 'strong' leaders? Here's a line up for you: Blair, De Gaulle, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Ghaddafi, Hussein, Thatch, Merkel, and so on.

'Strong' leaders tend to be people who ignore what other people say (and often declare that they'll be measured by history, god or something other than the people over which they demonstrated their strength); abusers of mandates or just outright tyrants.

• Like 1

Check 1:23 on Dem's link though.  There's a mean stare from Milliband that says "Oh FFS you stupid, stupid bint, shut your bleedin' mouth!"  Woeful display from Milliband all round.  And unfortunately for Harridan, instead of saying "that's not what I meant, you oily public school twit" when Cameron was speaking, she sat there saying "true, they should", hence the mean stare from Milliband.

And your post is an example of the shameful crap that surrounds politics in this country - 'woeful display' in the punch and judy shite.

Yes, Miliband would rather she hadn't said what she said before running it past 12 SPADs and then would rather that she didn't acknowledge that she said it. That it didn't mean what our lying PM (at least he's keeping with tradition) suggested is immaterial - it's all about the side glances. What a bankrupt load of shite and shame on anyone who follows it closely enough in that way to form opinions on it.

• Like 1

Why do people want 'strong' leaders? Here's a line up for you: Blair, De Gaulle, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Ghaddafi, Hussein, Thatch, Merkel, and so on.'Strong' leaders tend to be people who ignore what other people say (and often declare that they'll be measured by history, god or something other than the people over which they demonstrated their strength); abusers of mandates or just outright tyrants.

Agree with the point you're making, though I'm not sure Merkel sits easily in that list. She seems less intransigent and better at using political skills to accommodate other views rather than stifle them.

And your post is an example of the shameful crap that surrounds politics in this country - 'woeful display' in the punch and judy shite.

Yes, Miliband would rather she hadn't said what she said before running it past 12 SPADs and then would rather that she didn't acknowledge that she said it. That it didn't mean what our lying PM (at least he's keeping with tradition) suggested is immaterial - it's all about the side glances. What a bankrupt load of shite and shame on anyone who follows it closely enough in that way to form opinions on it.

I'm not in "this country", just an interested outsider gleefully watching that arse Milliband's career implode.

So hypocrite cameron gladly receives russian donations and lets the uk keep supplying russia with arms while shedding crocodile tears and mock rage at putin

He does as instructed, and gets a few quid as a kickback.

But we already know he has the morals of a hyena. What's new here?

A bit harsh on the hyena there, old chap.

An hyena may not be able to tell you what a categorical imperative is but like all predators who exhibit co-operative behaviour they must be capable of some identifiable acts of altruism.

Which is more than you can say about Cameron or anyone else of his ilk.

So hypocrite cameron gladly receives russian British donations and lets the uk keep supplying russia with arms while shedding crocodile tears and mock rage at putin

Corrected that for you.

I'll take the Geek over the snake oil salesman anyday. There's something inherently untrustworthy about Cameron,

Cameron, Miliband, Clegg... It's like the old best dressed man in Albania scenario.

we've got a choice:

• we can tear up the countryside / build estuary barriers / have solar farms / wind power / ground source heat pumps......

• we can use less power

• we can rely on stable energy supply at sensible prices from our friend V Putin

obviously at the moment the first two options are ridiculous

I tend to be pro-Nuclear power & with improving technology (and safety standards) and the unlikelihood of tsunamis/earthquakes in this part of the world, there really is no excuse to keep pissing about with dirty energy.

Only problem is getting rid of the waste but I have an answer to that and its name is Basingstoke.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

I guess the only problem with nuclear is that we would like it to be cheaper, 100% safe, forever.

As a species we are very clever, but I'm not sure we are cheaper 100% safe forever clever.

You just know we are currently value engineering nuclear power stations proposed by the Chinese and French. What could possibly go wrong with that plan!

Once the Germans said it couldn't be done within the parameters UK govt set, we should have binned it or changed the parameters, not been happy the Chinese said they'd have a bash at it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â