The New Condem Government

bickster

it's funny that when when Brown was U-turning on policy and decisions almost every waking hour it was lauded as showing what a great man he was that he was prepared to see he was wrong and change his mind

suddenly now others change their mind they are deemed to be hypocrites ...

one can only hazard a wild guess at the difference between Brown and Cameron/ Clegg

Lets "borrow" this article from The Mirror today...

Fixed.

Thank you - a typo from me - I do realise that is the holy sin that some make out - I look forward to their adherence of the "rule" at every opportunity now. Amazing the hypocrisy but hey I am learning the new rules as we go

Lets "borrow" this article from The Mirror today...

Fixed.

Thank you - a typo from me - I do realise that is the holy sin that some make out - I look forward to their adherence of the "rule" at every opportunity now. Amazing the hypocrisy but hey I am learning the new rules as we go

Quoting from other sites

Always include a link to the original story. There is an automatic yellow card for anyone who fails to do this.

OK Gringo in your new role as mod I take the rap - I typed in Media when I should have typed in Mirror - a genuine mistake but hey in this brave new world you are obviously the police, judge and jury - pathetic!

it's funny that when when Brown was U-turning on policy and decisions almost every waking hour it was lauded as showing what a great man he was that he was prepared to see he was wrong and change his mind

suddenly now others change their mind they are deemed to be hypocrites ...

one can only hazard a wild guess at the difference between Brown and Cameron/ Clegg

Was he lauded? If he was I wonder why? Could it be that some were quick to jump on previous statements? Come on Tony, what are the rules, previous statements don't count or do they only count after a certain time-scales or do they only count if they come from Labour?

Maybe you can give a link to these posts, else I am sure you will be quoted on at rules because some on here love to cause problems like that. I blame it on sunshine

OK Gringo in your new role as mod I take the rap - I typed in Media when I should have typed in Mirror - a genuine mistake but hey in this brave new world you are obviously the police, judge and jury - pathetic!
Pathetic? You're losing it. New rules. The rules for linking to articles have been in place for a long time. Wind your neck in old chap.

No no, your getting confused with Ed Balls.

Am I - how come then you were the one that used the following?

Mr Clegg, did you really say the British were worse than the Nazi's??

Apparently so.. Watch me

And just for link-monitor Gringo - link

I typed in Media when I should have typed in Mirror

Would that have given us a link to the article?

The idea that it was a 'typo' is pretty comical. :)

So you are calling me a liar? - pretty strong accusation there, and maybe one you would like to take back?

backtrackinglg.jpg

On the 55% issue, how about:

* On a loss of confidence at 50%+1, unless the PM (or theoretically HM unilaterally) dissolves parliament first, then there's a referendum on whether to dissolve parliament.

* If confidence is lost at 55%, then parliament is automatically dissolved.

Pathetic? You're losing it. New rules. The rules for linking to articles have been in place for a long time. Wind your neck in old chap.

One never knows which rules we are playing to in these threads in what we can post. Apparently previous statements from politicians can now be disregarded except when they were Labour ones. Previous viewpoints on certain politicians can now be disregarded because they have formed this wonderful happy new alliance, again of course only if they are not labour. Other rules are seemingly made up day after day after day. One finds it very difficult to keep track at times. Luckily we have kind fellows about to point out the errors of our ways, if only politicians had the same diligent watchers, eh?

So you are calling me a liar?

How can not typing (or copying or however else one would like to insert a link such as the following):

[url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/05/15/you-ve-changed-your-tune-haven-t-you-115875-22259788/]The Mirror[/url]

be a typo? :?

Darren - are you calling me a liar, yes or no? At this moment all of your posts are post on poster - against the rules as it happens (thanks to people now reminding me to check them before every post), so I suggest if you have a problem you also look at the rules and consult the mods.

It was a typo - media instead of mirror - not a problem except for those intent on being silly little children, OK?

FFS people, some of you are really old enough to know better. Can everyone please stick to posting about things other than posters and start showing a little respect to each other. Oh and can you all please leave moderation to those of us unlucky enough to have to deal with this kind of crap. Thanks.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â