The New Condem Government

bickster

Has he done the "acting within the rules " line yet ?

Does a Fox hide in the bushes in St James' Park?

Those cowardly Tories would put their silly little outfits on and ride about on horses while they have some dogs chase it if it was.

I thought of two responses.

1) what's he doing in Exeter and

2) Only if he knows Hunt is after him

both of which are admittedly below par

Those cowardly Tories would put their silly little outfits on and ride about on horses while they have some dogs chase it if it was.

In this case, perhaps just the silly outfits.

Cowardly? Have you seen the size of a fox's teeth? It's no badger, but still.

I thought of two responses. 1) what's he doing in Exeter and 2) Only if he knows Hunt is after him both of which are admittedly below par
You're no Drat is all I'm going to say on the matter:) Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

...even a dispassionate reading of this thread might give that impression.

Why single out this thread?Are you really suggesting that a 'dispassionate' reading of threads about the previous government would give this same impression?....
exactly.

Awol's got a point. This thread , for whatever reason attracts more anti Tory comment than pro. On the other hand the labour leader thread attracts more anti milliband comment than pro. So a "dispassionate" reading of that thread would give the opposite impression. So I don't accept awol's analysis, because if you pick just one angle, you miss the others.

• Like 1

drat01, on 07 Oct 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

I see Jeremy hunt is being taken to task now.

When , on what , by whom  ?

come on give us a clue 

Andy Burnham threatening legal action against him.

That or he forgot to put the bins out again and he is in the dog house.

One or the other.

So either Hunt has to back down or Burnham has to  ...Be interesting to see how it plays out ..

Burnham was about to have plenty of time on his hands by all accounts   , and still could but now it becomes interesting

Burnham will be undermined if Miliband  were to ditch / move him

and if he stays then Milliband looks weak

So either Hunt has to back down or Burnham has to  ...Be interesting to see how it plays out ..

Burnham was about to have plenty of time on his hands by all accounts   , and still could but now it becomes interesting

Burnham will be undermined if Miliband  were to ditch / move him

and if he stays then Milliband looks weak

The worst thing about politics, is the politics.

• Like 1

Surely this help to buy scheme that has been introduced is only going to push house prices up further with the increased demand thus making the 5% deposit in a few years the same as paying 10% now???...or am I missing something???

I actually voted for this tory government. Now I can see why my relatives hated them so much when I was a kid when they was last in power. They really only care about the rich don't they. Never ever will vote for them again. Id vote labour but can you really have a wet flannel like Ed in charge. It would be embarrassing. The energy company crap he has a hard on for that he keeps banging on about is hardly a vote winner. His brother would have been better.

Shoot me down but easily the most charismatic leader is farage. He actually talks about issues the normal general public are concerned about like immigration, the EU, the nhs. But would I vote ukip...no. They will just be another tory government. Sod the working class, give it to the rich.

Their is NO ONE to vote for. I'm never voting again

Edited by donnie

Surely this help to buy scheme that has been introduced is only going to push house prices up further with the increased demand thus making the 5% deposit in a few years the same as paying 10% now???...or am I missing something???

I actually voted for this tory government. Now I can see why my relatives hated them so much when I was a kid when they was last in power. They really only care about the rich don't they. Never ever will vote for them again. Id vote labour but can you really have a wet flannel like Ed in charge. It would be embarrassing. The energy company crap he has a hard on for that he keeps banging on about is hardly a vote winner. His brother would have been better.

Shoot me down but easily the most charismatic leader is farage. He actually talks about issues the normal general public are concerned about like immigration, the EU, the nhs. But would I vote ukip...no. They will just be another tory government. Sod the working class, give it to the rich.

Their is NO ONE to vote for. I'm never voting again

The help to buy scheme would have been a brilliant idea IF they had implemented it in conjunction with the biggest housebuilding program since the end of ww2. As it stands.... its won't help the rich.... because mummy and daddy will chuck in a bigger deposit to get a lower repayment rate. 

The H2B scheme will help only those earning £35k p/a and above.... with squeaky clean credit records and **** all savings who aren't already on the property ladder. In short, virtually noone. 

I actually voted for this tory government.

They really only care about the rich don't they.

Never ever will vote for them again.

Just as an aside, but how much research did you actually do before voting?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â