The New Condem Government

bickster

A couple of originals, a few signed limited edition prints.

The originals are a decent size for what that counts, I think we are / were talking several tens of thousands.

I think he (RH) could very well be innocent, no idea or opinion, but it's the taint of the accusation that devalues them isn't it.

I mean, would you let Kevin Webster service your wife's Scenic?

chrisp65, on 13 Sept 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

The originals are a decent size for what that counts, I think we are / were talking several tens of thousands.

I think he (RH) could very well be innocent, no idea or opinion, but it's the taint of the accusation that devalues them isn't it.

yes  ..but not my daughters Barbie car

Very much so.

Whatever the outcome, I think that the strain of this might kill him. It wouldn't surprise me if he became the first suicide of Operation Yewtree.

Innocence and death would send values rocketing!

peterms, on 13 Sept 2013 - 2:37 PM, said:peterms, on 13 Sept 2013 - 2:37 PM, said:

BUC8aZtIEAAwWWW_zps20415d2e.jpg

think how different things would have been had the PO not snubbed the first mobile phone and left it to the Finns to run with it ...

Edited by tonyh29

Oh dear.  It seems that one of the odious Gove's little heroes is under investigation for fixing marks.

I'm sure there can be no truth in this vile rumour.  After all, that would completely undermine the credibility of the institution in question.  And that would never do.

On the plus side, that would about put them on a par with the blessed Gove in the credibility stakes.

Plastic bag tax isn't a big deal. Had it in Wales for the last 2 years and you either take your bags or you pay 5p. I probably spent about £2 on bags in 2 years.

Also this.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/12/michael-gove-maths-marshmallows-education-test?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Clarkson talking about standing against Ed in Doncaster North at the next election as an Indie

Could be interesting , Clarkson probably has more money than the Labour Party :) so could campaign hard if he wanted to .... However knowing Clarkson he'd probably make some frivolous policies up and alienate half the electorate

Clarkson would be painting himself into a corner surely?

He would either have to maintain the blokey comedy infotainment act and have policies demanding kids smoke if drinking whilst driving over French prostitutes, a la UKIP. Or he'd have to go all reasonable, thus confusing and alienating his natural supporter base.

with ref to the 5p bag tax, don't panic!

it really isn't a big deal and is actually a bloody good idea that is very easy to adapt to. Though I note for some reason the english are being given at least 18 months warning to get used to the idea, not sure why? Oh, and deciding it will only be certain types of shops, that's a bizarre thing that can only lead to stupid headlines about two shops next to each other, one has to charge, one doesn't. Keep it simple, 5p per bag.

We've paid for bags here since April. I don't have a problem with it. People reuse bags when they go food shopping. If you're out and about and spending £300 on clothes or something, then an extra 5p won't hurt. For smaller purchases, like a book, just whack it in your trendy man bag. If you don't have a trendy man bag then I suggest investing in one.

No problem.

As for Clarkson, if he promises to self-immolate on election then I'm all for it.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Clarkson talking about standing against Ed in Doncaster North at the next election as an Indie

Could be interesting , Clarkson probably has more money than the Labour Party :) so could campaign hard if he wanted to .... However knowing Clarkson he'd probably make some frivolous policies up and alienate half the electorate

It's a scary thought considering that other moronic television character, Boris Johnson got elected.

with ref to the 5p bag tax, don't panic!

it really isn't a big deal and is actually a bloody good idea that is very easy to adapt to. Though I note for some reason the english are being given at least 18 months warning to get used to the idea, not sure why? Oh, and deciding it will only be certain types of shops, that's a bizarre thing that can only lead to stupid headlines about two shops next to each other, one has to charge, one doesn't. Keep it simple, 5p per bag.

I thought supermarkets attempted to jump on this band wagon a few years back anyway ?

I remember my local Tesco removing plastic bags from the tills in a bed to encourage people to bring their own bags or pay 10p for a bag for life....

The policy lasted about a day before customer complaints ,moans or whatever meant they reversed the idea

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â