The New Condem Government

bickster

peterms, on 09 Sept 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

I see that after leaving his daughter in the pub, Cameron has now left his red box unattended on the train.

What next?  Attend the G20 with no trousers?

the bloke that took the photo said   " a man was sitting on a pair of seats on the other side of the aisle, but he did not appear to mind a stranger taking a picture of the briefcase."

And there was a man sitting in a seat of four behind him and a woman sitting in a seat of four behind Mr Cameron’s seats.

maybe by your definition when Cameron goes to the G20 meeting with the other 19 leaders , he will be the sole attendant  ??

• Like 2

peterms, on 09 Sept 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

I see that after leaving his daughter in the pub, Cameron has now left his red box unattended on the train.

What next?  Attend the G20 with no trousers?

the bloke that took the photo said   " a man was sitting on a pair of seats on the other side of the aisle, but he did not appear to mind a stranger taking a picture of the briefcase."

And there was a man sitting in a seat of four behind him and a woman sitting in a seat of four behind Mr Cameron’s seats.

maybe by your definition when Cameron goes to the G20 meeting with the other 19 leaders , he will be the sole attendant  ??

Probably ... He IS that unpopular :P

Edited by Jon
  • Like 3

blandy, on 10 Sept 2013 - 4:03 PM, said:

What's that got to do with this Gov't, Tony?

Oh, and it's bollex, as well.

we don't have a labour thread so everything remotely Bolitics tends to get lumped in here  and has done for some time

we can differ on point 2 of you post :)

• Like 2

so Today we have Ed Miliband nervously waiting to hear what his policies for the next election are going to be and who Unite will select to fight it for him

That's a lump of old crap really, isn't it Tony? (It will/would do for a cheap Andrew Neil shot on the Daily Politics or This Week, I grant you)

Edited by blandy
  • Like 2

so Today we have Ed Miliband nervously waiting to hear what his policies for the next election are going to be and who Unite will select to fight it for him

That's a lump of old crap really, isn't it Tony? (It will/would do for a cheap Andrew Neil shot on the Daily Politics or This Week, I grant you)

It seems to have rattled a few feathers

Perhaps I should have posted an amusing gif file of a toff on a bicycle shouting out words he didn't say at a policeman instead ... And then it would have been ok

It was clearly a light hearted post at the expense of labour ... It sorta happens on Villatalk you know :)

• Like 3

I think its the same person.

Two laptops and one of those half and half hat and makeup scenarios where he turns one way and he's a happy gawdblessya lefty sailor then turns the other way and answers himself as a straw boater wearing chinless toff.

• Like 2

I've 'Liked' every post on this page, just so that nobody feels left out, or that their opinion is worthless.

And this post has got you 3 Likes in return!

Everyone aboard for the 'cross-party' Like Love fest. :wub:  :P

• Like 1

I've 'Liked' every post on this page, just so that nobody feels left out, or that their opinion is worthless.

Coward.

That's our 'special relationship' ruined.  I'll now have to turn to my oldest ally.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â