Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

True, unless he's serious and would take a wage cut to become a key figure in a team.

Just not going to happen. We tried before and he wasn't interested, Spurs clearly want him, are in London, have CL football and a manager he has worked for before its just not going to happen.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Cole will end up at Spudzzz with Saggyface - who has banded his name around for months saying he'll be off to Arsenal or whoever and low and behold, he'll end up at Spudzzz and Harry will claim he's managed to pull off another master-stroke (in his mind anyway!)

For me:

IN

(Young GK)

(Young LB)

Richards

Ireland

Bentley

Keane

OUT

Marshall

Bouma

Shorey

Beye

Davies

Sidwell

Osbourne

Salifou

Milner - Unfortunately

Heskey

Harewood

Friedel, Guzan

Richards, Young

Warnock,

Dunne, Collins

Cuellar, Clark

Bentley, Albrighton

Young, Downing

Ireland, Delph

Petrov, NRC

Keane, Carew

Gabby, Delfeounso

Joe Cole will end up at Spudzzz with Saggyface - who has banded his name around for months saying he'll be off to Arsenal or whoever and low and behold, he'll end up at Spudzzz and Harry will claim he's managed to pull off another master-stroke (in his mind anyway!)

Isnt Joe Cole related to Redknapp in some obscure way? I know Lampard is and obviously Jamie Redknapp is but i think Cole is related also.

Could be wrong but thats where he'll end up anyway

Joe Cole is a Landaaaan boy and can't see him leaving anytime soon, would be an awesome signing but I'm afraid I really can't see it happening.

I'm not convinced by the claims that Ol' 'Arry and Joe 'Guv'nor' Cole are related.

True, unless he's serious and would take a wage cut to become a key figure in a team.

Never was there a more over rated player than Joe Cole

Remember how he was the answer to our world cup prayers !!

I'm not saying that Joe Cole isn't a decent player but I really could not understand the clamour for Cole to play, like he would make a massive difference. Because Cole wasn't being started he became the opposite of a scapegoat (whatever one of those is called :? ). Crap London media/journalism IMO.

Yeah and maybe if he was given a start, he might of done something. :?

He was one of the England best players consistantly before a few injuries. He's a brilliant player IMO.

To be fair, exactly how much world cup did he play? :?

Milner !

Isnt Joe Cole related to Redknapp in some obscure way? I know Lampard is and obviously Jamie Redknapp is but i think Cole is related also.

Could be wrong but thats where he'll end up anyway

He used to manage him through the West Ham youth setup, and might have had a crush on him, but thats as far as it goes... the West Ham family if you like.

If/when Milner does go, I'd like Villa to go in for Bentley, Ireland, Micah Richards and a forward. It went very quiet about that Mbark Boussoufa character a while ago. He looked good on the youtube clips I saw.

Yeah and maybe if he was given a start, he might of done something. :?

Who knows, maybe if Harewood had been given a start, he might have done something as well.

He and Cole probably played about as well as each other for the last twelve months.