Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

Apparently people were told to go away after waiting in queues in Clegg's constituency.

Come on, they have had 15 **** hours to get their arses to the polling station, tough shit!!

I really couldn't give a shit if they were turned away or not. I am stating what the news is stating.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandelson says: "This is the end of first-past-the-post", and that electoral reform is now inevitable.

That to me looks like a Lab-Lib pact, and a change in the voting rules, which can only be good news for the Lib Dems. Hardly the disaster for Clegg that people on here are saying.

No clear mandate for the Tories. I'd say that both Brown and Cameron are bigger losers than Clegg.

IF the exit polls are right....

Apparently people were told to go away after waiting in queues in Clegg's constituency.

Come on, they have had 15 **** hours to get their arses to the polling station, tough shit!!

I really couldn't give a shit if they were turned away or not. I am stating what the news is stating.

Relax!! it's not a Villa match thread! I was talking about them and not your view on the matter, Peace!!

Is it me or are labour trying to spin this "presumed" result into some kind of victory ?

their majority has been annihilated and they want to talk about how it's not an endorsement of Cameron ?

Mandelson says: "This is the end of first-past-the-post", and that electoral reform is now inevitable.

That to me looks like a Lab-Lib pact, and a change in the voting rules, which can only be good news for the Lib Dems. Hardly the disaster for Clegg that people on here are saying.

Mike, that to me sounds like Mandy trying to put a spin on things.

I wouldn't trust Mandy to tell me... well anything.

The only disaster for Clegg in my book would be if the Lib Dems didn't capitalize on their surge. I still believe they will. If they don't then I think they'll be looking around for someone else.

Unfortunately, the Lib Dems are not very loyal to their leadership.

Is it me or are labour trying to spin this "presumed" result into some kind of victory ?

their majority has been annihilated and they want to talk about how it's not an endorsement of Cameron ?

Typical Labour and let's remember they are the party of 'No spin'

Less than an hour's TV and already Mandelson the Unelected, Harman and Johnson are pimping the Labour party to PR.

Anything to cling on to power, eh?

Whatever the result of today's GE, Mandelson will still, unfortunately, wield power.

Less than an hour's TV and already Mandelson the Unelected, Harman and Johnson are pimping the Labour party to PR.

It is quite pathetic really. I couldn't stand another 5 years of Harface. Well, I'm not English, but I'm sick of seeing her mug plastered everywhere spouting shit.

No the true colours start to come out. Polling Stations are closed so we will now see the true personalities of these shifty ****

The Liberals don't have a habit of kicking out leaders after one election. They will stick with him.

Unfortunately, the Lib Dems are not very loyal to their leadership.

We have a difference of opinion Geoffrey

I'll go with the 2-1 shot

Kick the leader out

Houghton and Sunderland South: Lab Hold. Unsurprisingly.

there will be Labour party officials all over the land shouting blow the whistle ref, blow the whistle.....

Sunderland sees the Labour vote down 10% but still the inevitable win

26 and not hideous , i might have voted for her myself if i lived there ...

Turnout 55% :shock: ..Lazy sods