Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

Haven't voted and won't be voting which is not the same as didn't bother - naughty boy, Bicks. :P

Apologies if this has already been asked but, why not?

A number of reasons, chief amongst them being that I would only vote positively, i.e. for someone and their policies, and there is no one for whom I could vote positively (and there never has been and I doubt there ever will be). And I'm afraid that participating in a corrupt electoral system choosing the next people at the hands of the tiller of the good ship numpty is something that I refuse to particpate in, after a great deal of thought.

I'm also not on the electoral register. Sshhhh.

You ain't seen me, roite. :suspect:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in some ways labour's "abandonment" of its left wing principles, it's unwillingness to really carry though many of its left wing policies that it had promised for so many years since its years in the wilderness, has just done me in.

One could just as well argue that first Thatcher and then Cameron got the Tories to abandon the old right wing principles....

Brown, Blair, Cameron, and Clegg would all have been most at home in the Liberal Party of a few decades ago. You could even say that the liberals lost by winning.

We could see the UK lose it's triple A investment rating which will affect the markets...

I'm sorry, Richard but I've read (and heard) a fair bit over the last couple of months (from economists) saying that isn't right, that it matters little whether it is AAA or AA.

We could see the UK lose it's triple A investment rating which will affect the markets...

I'm sorry, Richard but I've read (and heard) a fair bit over the last couple of months (from economists) saying that isn't right, that it matters little whether it is AAA or AA.

Quite.

Voting for the BNP is sickening. It's completely unjustifiable.
Amen.

Was talking to some girl last night, pulling out all the charm, and then somehow the conversation went to politics, and she said she was voting BNP, I think the way my face curled up when she said it along with me going "you're not serious right?" pretty much blew my chances!

Is it Right-wing Ladies Pulling VT's Lefties Week?

I don't know you people can vote for who you want under the current goverment they dont even know whoos cooming in and who is going out they can't even put a figgure on it and to me that is not RIGHT.

I agree, I'm so tired of all these illiterate people coming over here. :winkold:

Awww I was hoping for a drat trophy smily too :(

Apologies LAX - :hooray::hooray::hooray::cheers::cheers::cheers::thumb::thumb::thumb: for you seeing the light and voting for the Labour party

If an oriental person were seeing the light, would they vote Tory?

Election-Day-Front-pgaes-001.jpg

The Mirror I seen today had the photo, suppressed by the Tories, of Dave and Boris in the Bullingdon Club on the front page.

I voted Labour.

Quite.

It will probably effect the markets short term and the Pound will no doubt de-value somewhat... however that will make exports from Uk more competitive, so arguably long term is that a bad thing?

Also the price of oil being held in Dollars is also de-valuing the Euro & Sterling, which is a point often missed when blaming Greece for all the currency woes.

Fund managers will tell everyone that a hung parliament is not good for UK PLC because globally markets have lost confidence in the entity - their preference is for decisive change, purely to boost our image..

The markets are afterall mainly based around confidence and opinions.

Spoilt, taylor will win kiddy but being an indy never does anything, the tory seemed a dick and I know for a fact the lib dem is a dick so wrote 'all useless' on it, made a racket too it was obvious it wasnt a x in a box