Jez

Babel to Spuds on SSN a player we could have done with

No we couldn't. This is a hilarious signing by Spurs. Desperation after plans A thru E failed. Utterly entertaining to see this go through. My 'plop mates are over the moon. My Spurs mate is burning his jersey :lol: This is the most headless of headless chickens. Other headless chickens look positively headful around him :D

Babel to Spurs, Keane to Villa?

I was really expecting spurs to get some champions league type players in and really push on but appears they have no money despite charging a billion pounds per season ticket.

I think they are saving their money towards building a stadium and are just going to pocket all this extra cash from the CL this season.

Liverpool v Lyon Last season... Ryan Babel, on the left, picks up the ball journeys forward, looks up... a 25 yard curler will see him score, and it's set up perfectly to do so... he pushes the ball out of his feet, swings back his right leg, he sees the headlines already from this screamer... he miskicks it hilariously, with the outside of his boot, the ball curls brilliantly away from goal, so badly it goes out for a throw in right by the opposite corner flag.

Hundreds of miles away 5 lads in a house in Aberystwyth piss themselves laughing at the ineptitude.

Will never forget that.

I always said he could be a good player if used properly, i.e. as purely a striker. I don't think he can now.

Anthony Stokes gone to Celtic. Shock horror. Player shows ability outside Old Firm and gets instantly nicked by Old Firm. I shouldn't be annoyed but I am, mainly because I hate the Old Firm.

oh no, hleb has said he's turned down spurs, plop and benfica to join blues because they wanted the deal more

i can imagine the knuckledraggers having a proper dribble over that

He'll play every game though, a really good shop window for him to go to a big club on a better deal after the loan. Stepping stone club as per when its someone who isnt diabolically shit.

oh no, hleb has said he's turned down spurs, plop and benfica to join blues because they wanted the deal more

i can imagine the knuckledraggers having a proper dribble over that

He'll play every game though, a really good shop window for him to go to a big club on a better deal after the loan. Stepping stone club as per when its someone who isnt diabolically shit.

thats the way i saw it too, he's going to have to play pretty damn shit in order not to play every game for them, whereas elsewhere he'd have a job on getting into the starting XI, i actually think jiranek is their best signing today, especially if it spells the end of carr at RB

pompey are selling nugent and and tommy smith, they'll have no one left