Jez

Agreed personal terms, not sure I'd have gone for it if I were Fenerbahce as I think RVP is a spent force.  He'll be 32 when he makes his debut and he's never been the fittest of players.  Maybe he has a couple more seasons where his obvious class will be enough to carry him in lower quality division but that's still something of a gamble imo. 

Agreed personal terms, not sure I'd have gone for it if I were Fenerbahce as I think RVP is a spent force. He'll be 32 when he makes his debut and he's never been the fittest of players. Maybe he has a couple more seasons where his obvious class will be enough to carry him in lower quality division but that's still something of a gamble imo.

Its a massive gamble if the figures are true, £10million fee + matching his current £250k a week wage for a striker who is injured more often than not

Edited by Jimzk5

Angelo henriquez might finally get some games, did well on loan last year, he won the Croatian league and the copa America

The only player they are really linked to is Kane for £40m, if that happens it shows just how stupid English football has become

Agreed personal terms, not sure I'd have gone for it if I were Fenerbahce as I think RVP is a spent force.  He'll be 32 when he makes his debut and he's never been the fittest of players.  Maybe he has a couple more seasons where his obvious class will be enough to carry him in lower quality division but that's still something of a gamble imo. 

It's a shite league though so I'd still expect him to do well and be one of the leagues top scorers as long as his body doesn't completely break down.

So united are selling rvp and hernandez to leave them with just rooney

Need new strikers for sure, James Wilson isn't ready from what I've seen.

Turkish football loves big names even coming to the end of their careers so Van Persie will fit the bill.

Angelo henriquez might finally get some games, did well on loan last year, he won the Croatian league and the copa America

The only player they are really linked to is Kane for £40m, if that happens it shows just how stupid English football has become

Angelo has signed for Dynamo permanently, don't rate him myself anyway.

van Persie hasn't been sold yet either. 

I think Austin is underrated myself. He has the kind of skills that never really go out of fashion. Basically, he's physical (6 foot 2 and 14 stone), has good instincts and can finish. He doesn't seem to struggle with confidence either. He's 26 tomorrow and has proven he can score goals at this level.

I think any team that signs Charlie Austin will do well out of it, if he was Belgian and his team were still in the premier league they would be looking for £25m, much like we were for Benteke 2 years ago.

I agree I think Austin will prove comfortably worth the £15m someone is going to have to pay. I hope it's us but there haven't been too many indications we're interested. 

• Like 1

martin montoya - inter (2 year loan)

neto - juve 

adam matthews - sunderland

podolski - galatasaray

vossen - burnley

bakkali - valencia

jose mauri - milan

fernando - sampdoria (from shakhtar)

cuco martina - southampton

REAL MADRID have declared their interest in signing Paris Saint-Germain star Zlatan Ibrahmovic, according to reports.

By JAMES CAMBRIDGE

17:44, Tue, Jul 7, 2015 | UPDATED: 17:54, Tue, Jul 7, 2015

Spanish newspaper Sport claim Real Madrid President Florentino Perez has been told the Swedish international is available for transfer.

The 33-year-old has just 12 months to run on his current deal with PSG and the Ligue 1 side are said to be keen to cash in, with Premier League duo Arsenal and Chelsea rumoured to be interested.

Madrid, Chelsea and Arsenal interested in Zlatan it would seem. I could see the first 2 but Arsenal, really?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/589494/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Chelsea-Arsenal-Transfer-Target-Real-Madrid-Move-Florentino-Perez

Edited by av1