Jez

Okazaki to Leicester for 7m. Can't see him having a massive impact in all honesty.

He'll score against us though, obviously.

if hes been struggling in previous games yeah.seems to be that strikers struggling to score love playing us

What happened to that Croatian guy Leicester signed, y'know the one who got a work permit seemingly on the basis Chelsea wanted him.

y'know the one who is a EU citizen and has a right to work freely across the EU. Chelsea wanting him has absolutely nothing to do with it. The UK applies transitional restrictions to movement so he would have to apply for registration but there would be no grounds to not allow him to work in the UK.

What happened to that Croatian guy Leicester signed, y'know the one who got a work permit seemingly on the basis Chelsea wanted him.

y'know the one who is a EU citizen and has a right to work freely across the EU. Chelsea wanting him has absolutely nothing to do with it. The UK applies transitional restrictions to movement so he would have to apply for registration but there would be no grounds to not allow him to work in the UK.

It was more given what Dyke was saying about tightening the work permit restrictions so we don't get mediocre foreign talent blocking Nick Powell and Tom Lawrence's route into Leicester's first team. ;)

I accept clubs will still find ways round it.

Edited by VillaChris

It was more given what Dyke was saying about tightening the work permit restrictions so we don't get mediocre foreign talent blocking Nick Powell and Tom Lawrence's route into Leicester's first team. ;)

I accept clubs will still find ways round it.

That was only a proposal and wouldn't be coming into effect closer to 2020, if approved. Either way that would have no affect on Kramaric as Dyke can not change EU laws. Although I would give anything to see Tom Lawrence playing.

Vidal is brilliant, him and Alexis together in the same team, If I had a spare 10 000 I'd splash out on a season ticket at Emirates. ;)

West Ham been strongly linked with Aymen Abendour, I'd hate that. When I saw him play v Arsenal (when he was excellent) I thought this is a defender that would be incredibly suited to playing in the premier league.

If we ever get taken over, somone like him is the calibre we need to go after if we're to seriously improve.

If Arsenal sign Vidal then my opinion of them will change and I do think he's the type of player they need for a title push.

isnt vidal a b2b midfielder? dont see exactly how he make them that much stronger if he is. Seriously doubt hes that much of an upgrade to ramsay to make the difference between title/nontitle

but ye, its been pretty much reported as rubbish anyway

66921bac4946c024c8f98da0d896cbea.png

Edited by gharperr

is this another arsenal player whos underrated? Ramsay defensive cover is so so good. Way better than most people realise. (just comparing 2013-2014 season as last season was a little bit dodgy for him in terms of injuries).  He has that "bite" that people dont realise

2f6d28dbaac5db21bca9525f72b4d025.png

96c0e562cbfbed84ced46f43148bedbc.png

Honestly do not think hes the difference between title/nontitle what so ever. Hes will obviously still be a fine addition to the team but difference between title/nontitle. pfft :) 

edit: prob should have just showed this one ( dont think you can say hes much better )

1189725d9b1f0d24a008cd27f88a2c7a.png

Edited by gharperr