Jez

---- Flamini --- Arteta ---

Cazorla--Ozil--Draxler

--------- Giroud --------

It's a bit bloody good. And that's without Walcott, Wilshere, Ox-C. And then there's Poldolski and Gnabry. And not forgetting Lord Bendtner. 

IF they sign Draxler, then it looks like they'll very much be following in the footsteps of Chelsea. No one could really understand why they signed Willian at the time, but in retrospect, it looks like a good move.

Holding midfield is where I think they need to strengthen, in addition to attack, but perhaps that will come in the summer.

I see Bradley confirmed at Toronto, strange signing as in his prime and was regular enough at Roma. 6 million deal as well

Not that regular. Only played three or four games this season, admittedly with a chunk out injured.

11 league games played out of 19 considering he had injuries is regular enough

I see Bradley confirmed at Toronto, strange signing as in his prime and was regular enough at Roma. 6 million deal as well

Not that regular. Only played three or four games this season, admittedly with a chunk out injured.

11 league games played out of 19 considering he had injuries is regular enough

I love how so many post on here without knowing any of the facts. Bradley was either a starter or a sub off the bench. 

Adriano, 31 years old available on a freeAdriano-main-634x475.jpg

Such a waste

Looks like he's doing fine...

why is he so fat with a women like that? I'd lose at least 5lb a day **** her. And you can't blame him for not being arsed about football, if I was with her I'd never get out of bed.

Such a shame what happened.  Adriano had everything, pace, power, technique.  He was the complete package. 

He could have been up there with Ronaldo and Romario. Instead he ended up being the Brazilian Stan Collymore. 

• Like 2

Hull have spent £14m on strikers with very patchy form.

I think it's good deal for everyone involved. Both West Brom and Everton will be quite happy with the fees, whereas Hull, apparently having a few quid burning a hole in their pockets have acquired two very decent Premier league players for positions they desperately need improvement on. They could hardly attract higher caliber players, so even if they've overpaid a bit, it's still good business for them IMO. Definitely improved.  

maybe but for me I dont think Jelavic is a big improvement on Danny Graham who they have at moment. Long for all his movement and workrate is not prolific enough plus had 6 months left of contract.

West Brom and Everton have made a steal here