Jez

Adriano failed a medical at Internacional. only 31 but what a waste

I genuinely believe he could have been one of the all time greats had only he stayed off the sauce.

It's a funny one. Probably not worth the money we spent on him but for a time there he looked very good for us and was a part of the Villa defence that (a good) Torres called the toughest to score against in the league. Then it all went pear-shaped for whatever reason and history doesn't look back on his time here all that kindly. I still think there's a good player there though so hopefully Fistface can get the best out of him. He is a Premier League player IMO.

• Like 2

It's a funny one. Probably not worth the money we spent on him but for a time there he looked very good for us and was a part of the Villa defence that (a good) Torres called the toughest to score against in the league. Then it all went pear-shaped for whatever reason and history doesn't look back on his time here all that kindly. I still think there's a good player there though so hopefully Fistface can get the best out of him. He is a Premier League player IMO.

Agreed, had some very good attributes and when alongside Laursen formed a very good partnership. Think he got a bit of unfair criticism at times. I was disappointed to see him go to brum and for such a low price. Think he will do well under bruce, but think he will still have another relegation on his cv

Various football journalists I follow on Twitter are saying Tevez to Juventus for €15m.   Dunno what his wage demands are, apparently he was on £12m a year at City. 

I think that first game (v leicester?) Where he said he played like a pub player set him back, then when he finally got in the team and started to hit some form he did his achilles, don't think he played much after that for us. He wasn't worth 10 million but he should of had a better time here but for injuries and bad management. Always seemed a top bloke too.

he put the ball out for a corner whilst under very little pressure in the middle of his own half, from the resulting corner we went out of Europe...

that's how i'll remember Curtis davies

Was there that night, he was **** atrocious but good luck to him at hull.

he put the ball out for a corner whilst under very little pressure in the middle of his own half, from the resulting corner we went out of Europe...

that's how i'll remember Curtis davies

Was there that night, he was **** atrocious but good luck to him at hull.

not as bad as Habib Beye that night. He was strolling around like he was playing a testimonial