Jez

I think Thiago for his career should move. He was Spain brightest prospect in 2010 and has probably made less than 30 starts for Barcelona. He would thrive at a team like Arsenal.

though the link to Madrid could be tasty

Would love to see Thiago in the Prem, great talent. If I was Man Utd I'd make getting either him or Fabregas a top priority.

Think we should loan him for 2 yrs til xavi steps down ;)

id take his little brother rafinha on loan tbh...

Torres is **** awful :crylaugh:

I doubt Mourinho will keep him..

Which Torres?

Current world cup, European cup and Europa League winner Fernando? With his mega money contact and 20 odd goals last season?

and cesc really wouldnt move unless the club told him to do one, him moving would almost be like him admitting that the move back to his boyhood club was a mistake, not going to happen IMO he'll stick it out there

The fact that is is WC year might be a big factor though. He'll probably play every week at Utd. £25m do it?

Would love to see Thiago in the Prem, great talent. If I was Man Utd I'd make getting either him or Fabregas a top priority.

Think we should loan him for 2 yrs til xavi steps down ;)

id take his little brother rafinha on loan tbh...

Yeah that would work.. Have we ever had a Brazilian?

News in Spain is that Barcelona are actually badly run at the moment by the President and a lot of people are not happy that how Valdes and Abidal and also Thiago and another player has been treated that they were promised new deals and President said they had no money. then they splash cash on Neymar