Jez

Fulham must have some wage budget if they get him as I imagine Berbatov, Ruiz, Hangeland, Duff, Schwarzer, Sidwell, Petric, Richardson and Emanuelson are on big enough salaries plus they have one of the leagues bigger squads

Fulham must have some wage budget if they get him as I imagine Berbatov, Ruiz, Hangeland, Duff, Schwarzer, Sidwell, Petric, Richardson and Emanuelson are on big enough salaries plus they have one of the leagues bigger squads

Very little resale value in that lot too.

There's a reason I have them as my dark horse to struggle next season. That squad is not in good shape and, unlike ours, will be no better next season for having aged another year.

The mirror is reporting he will be on £50k per week. Don't know if it is accurate but that would probably be half of what Carragher was on.

No chance will he be leaving the money train to earn 50K at Liverpool!

was out of contract at City so probably had no otehr offers

He signed up awful quick, wouldn't you say?

Who else was going to offer him more than 50k a week?

Off the top of my head Im sure there ould be a lot of takers in the USA, UAE or Russia.

He would have a lot of options being a free agent.

He will do well at Fulham.  I am glad we sold him, would be another one on big wages that we would need to shift.

I'm not sure.

I think he would have continued to put in high level performances for us. While he would have been earning more than most I'm not sure we'd be desperate to get rid.

My mate who is a Liverpool fan reckons they are after kyriakos papadopolus. I've never really seen him, but hear he is highly rated so imagine others would also be in for him.

fans i know think they are in for Benteke and Christian Eriksen  :D

Very little resale value in that lot too.
Schwarzer left Fulham end of the season, think duff signed a pay as you play deal, Emmanuelson was on loan I believe and petric was released in the summer I think Edited by Jimzk5

My mate who is a Liverpool fan reckons they are after kyriakos papadopolus. I've never really seen him, but hear he is highly rated so imagine others would also be in for him.

yeah schalke were meant to be waiting to confirm the santana deal before letting him go, thought he'd join someone bigger personally