Jez

Just been referred to a young brazilian footballer who is in the final stages of talks with a PL club to move in the Summer. Looks like I will be having a very busy summer! I love transfer season!

I reckon Gomez will move from Bayern. Did I see that Dortmund are signing Eriksen?

Is that for work? If so what do you do?

Financial Planner for professional sports people.  Also have begun to work with clubs around financial education for the younger players, usually when they sign their first pro contract.

It was a good job, then I set up a sports division.  Now its a great job!

Interesting that all Monaco's signings (apart from Valdes) have the same agent.

Not surprised, knowing how some agents work.  He will be able to retire after this summer by the looks of it.

Financial Planner for professional sports people.  Also have begun to work with clubs around financial education for the younger players, usually when they sign their first pro contract.

As an accountant doing a normal boring finance job, that sounds like HEAVEN

Come on, he's probably going there as backup.

How many games do you think he'll start next season and how many will he appear in (incl. as sub)?

I'm not sure what to make of Toure.  He was past his best when City signed him, he is 32 now and due to injury and suspension hasn't played a full season in more than three years.  I'm not expecting much at all from him. 

Come on, he's probably going there as backup.

How many games do you think he'll start next season and how many will he appear in (incl. as sub)?

I don't think he will start many. At the start of the season carragher was on the bench but started playing regularly once it became clear that skrtel was making errors as frequently as clark. If Liverpool manage to bring in more defenders, and they look like doing so, I'd expect that toure will play the same role, backup in case someone gets injured or **** up.

^^^ yeah that.

Experienced head to replace the bit part played by Carragher.

I wouldn't expect much from him, but I doubt Liverpool are expecting much of him either.

The only thing that makes me think Toure will play more than you guys think is the fact that he'll be on enormous wages as a free transfer. You only bring someone in on enormous wages if your plan is for them to feature more than say Carragher did last season. I wouldn't be surprised if he featured prominently and got into the 20s w.r.t. appearances. Otherwise he's a very expensive bench warmer.