Jez

Monaco getting the same abuse PSG suffered last season for buying expensive talent, "why would anyone like Thiago Silva go to a league like that" blah blah, get the feeling Ligue 1 will be like a lesser version of the PL soon, they might even get their co-efficient back up soon and have a "4-way" with Monaco, PSG, Lyon and Marseille. With some of the others occasionally trying to break in.

Obviously this related to the Rodriguez and Moutinho to Monaco. Wouldn't surprise me if they went for Kompany, whether he'd go is another matter.

I see it as a flash in the pan, myself. Their higher rate of tax will go up to 75% soon (can't remember when, if it hasn't already), which effects everyone bar Monaco. The players attracted to France for money at the minute will go, get big wages and leave when their tax status changes.

In a way the UK is in a decent place compared to the bigger leagues, but as we've seen recently, places like Turkey suddenly become a lot more attractive when the higher rate of tax is less than half of that in mainland Europe...

i can see a major flop on cards here. the new Robinho

Possible, I haven't personally been all that impressed by him whenever I've seen him play. Will be interesting to see how it pans out for him at Barca.

Agreed. He seems very selfish too, not sure that really fits in with how they play.

Isnt Tony a Chelsea ITK. from his comment it seems he knows who it is and Id guess Terry

My friend doesn't get any ITK stuff since Di Matteo left and she changed rolls

So to my knowledge it isn't Terry

Edited by tonyh29

Lewandowski has not signed for bayern, or maybe I can't find a source. link please

Not sure if it has been released to press yet but it's been talked about a lot. Listened to the footballers weekly Monday and Fjortoff (spg) was pretty adamant that it was a done deal, he says all his contacts in Germany say this.

Neymar to Barcelona confirmed.  He signing a five year contract. 

This was posted by him on Instagram.  If your Portuguese is a bit rusty then a Google translation is below:

Guys! 'm Here reunited with friends and family and they have helped me to write a few things here ... It's not going to hold out until Monday ... My family and friends already know my decision. Monday sign a contract with Barcelona. I want to thank the fans of Santos by these incredible nine years. My feeling for the club and the fans will never change. It is eternal! Only a club like Santos FC could give me everything I have lived on and off the field. I thank the wonderful fans who supported me fish even in the most difficult moments. Titles, goals, dribbling, celebrations and songs that fans created for me will be forever in my heart ... I made sure to play in the match tomorrow in Brasilia. I want to have the opportunity to once again take the field with the "mantle" and hear the crowd scream my name ... as the hymn says, "it is an honor that not everyone can have ..." It is a different time for me, sad (farewell) and cheerful (new challenge). May God bless me in my choices ... And I'm always in Santos! # Toiss

Edited by The_Rev