Jez

Balague is about as much ITK as a Sun journalist. I remember he was going on for 4 summers around 02-06 that Torres to United was a done deal and just about to be signed

Seems Monaco have bought Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto for €60m. Don't think it's confirmed yet but seems to be a done deal.

But the interesting bit is that Moutinho had a sell on clause from his transfer from Lisbon.

So to avoid that, Porto have officially sold Rodriguez for €59m and Moutinho for €1m

Cheeky

I'd say that could be challenged under 'taking the piss'. I couldn't sell you a house for a fiver if I was of a mind to.

Bale or Neymar?

Bale please.

this. Neymar has a great record in Brazil but has looked really average when up against better nations in friendlies for Brazil. was poor at Wembley

It says Neymar in the tweet, also said Ancellotti wants Bale & Cavani at Real next season and will get rid of Higuain & Modric.

be a mess up front for them unless they replace Di Maria and Ozil moves deeper as a forward line of Ronaldo, Neymar, Cavani and Bale looks great on paper but I doubt they would ever pass to each other

It says Neymar in the tweet, also said Ancellotti wants Bale & Cavani at Real next season and will get rid of Higuain & Modric.

be a mess up front for them unless they replace Di Maria and Ozil moves deeper as a forward line of Ronaldo, Neymar, Cavani and Bale looks great on paper but I doubt they would ever pass to each other

This all assumes Ronaldo isn't going back to United part funded by Nike of course.

How much would Neymar, Cavani and Bale cost?

If you have to ask you can't afford.
  • Like 1

Basically sounds like he has a €65m release clause which both are willing to pay but he wants to join Barca so Real are offering Barca €40mil to pull out of negotiations! 

Clearly I've missed something here..... when did Monaco come into a shit load of cash?

Here's a clue. They've had their current chairman since December 2011 and his name is Dmitry Rybolovlev. They've just been promoted back to Ligue 1 and they have no intention of making up the numbers.

Valdes is probably the most overrated keeper in the game at the moment, imo.

He's not bad, and he's a good fit for Barca because he's excellent with the ball at his feet.

BUt the rest of his game is a good way behind the top keepers of this world, yet he's consistently held in the same esteem.

It's also hard to objectively judge him because of how quiet it is at his end of the pitch. On one hand he has to be up to some standard by virtue of playing for them but on the other we just don't know how good he really is.

I agree to an extent. But I think he's given the benefit of the doubt because he's Catalan, i.e. a homegrown hero of sorts.

You are right that he's not under as much pressure in games, which in turn presents a different challenge of concentration. But I still think he's significantly.."less good" than the top keepers playing at the moment.

On that note, I'd be backing De Gea to take over as Spain's number 1 some time soon.

he's also a key component to their success though...

the sweeper keeper

as a keeper i agree he's nothing special but he plays a huge role in the way barca play, would say the same if they went for reina as his replacement, nothing special as a keeper IMO but good with his feet and can push the defensive line way up the pitch

No I was talking about who are they going to sign, I'd take Bale over Neymar as well  :P

Talk of them getting Bale too.

They won't get both..

The same Real who signed Ronaldo, Kaka and Alonso in 1 window?