Jez

Cardiff bid £8m for ince

And Liverpool got Coutinho for the same if not less. If that Ince transfer goes through,it goes to show what is wrong with English football.

Belhanda to Dynamo Kiev..

Cracking player,  the kind we should have been after!

That implies the manager has the resources to be after this sort of target and I think it is clear that just isn't the case.

Looks like Bafetimbi Gomis is going to Swansea from Lyon. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the Premier League. I seem to remember we were linked to him while he was still at St Etienne.

So that means they won't be going for Bony.

A player we were close to signing last summer only for his club to move the goal posts.

Seems like they've done the same to Swansea, if we sell Benteke pretty sure he will be a target.

Looks like Bafetimbi Gomis is going to Swansea from Lyon. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the Premier League. I seem to remember we were linked to him while he was still at St Etienne.

Could be a very interesting one. I think he'll hit double figures but not exactly set the league alight.