Jez

No surprise manure bid for Baines

And predictably utd offer a lot less than is than expected. Always do it to turn the players head.

Yes but I think we've all come to realise that players and agents know what is happening throughout and before the bids even start.

And predictably utd offer a lot less than is than expected. Always do it to turn the players head.

It is being reported they have bid 12mill which isn't a bad opening bid for a player that will be 29 in January. I'd imagine they will get him for around 14-15mill.

I wasn't aware Utd had a track record of getting players cheap?

Players in wanting to join the biggest club in the world shocker?  

Players in wanting to join the biggest club in the world shocker?

I wouldn't say they are the biggest club in the world, Real Madrid, Barca and probably Bayern are all bigger.

I'm not saying its a shock, it's the underhand tactics they use to get players cheaper than they probably should (doesn't work in every transfer but a lot of them) that is annoying.

Sunderland looking at Huddlestone. I think he'd be a very good signing for them provided he stayed fit. Therefore I hope they don't get him.

Sunderland looking at Huddlestone. I think he'd be a very good signing for them provided he stayed fit. Therefore I hope they don't get him.

selling Sessegnon to China apparently. not in PDC plans

That's a bit of a surprise. It leaves Johnson as the only bit of attacking quality they've got; and he ain't all that either.

selling Sessegnon to China apparently. not in PDC plans

That's very surprising as he was their best player in the spring and only one with attacking threat but maybe he's one of the problem players PDC spouted about?

I wouldn't say they are the biggest club in the world, Real Madrid, Barca and probably Bayern are all bigger.

I'm not saying its a shock, it's the underhand tactics they use to get players cheaper than they probably should (doesn't work in every transfer but a lot of them) that is annoying.

So the art of negotiation is something only Manchester United use these days? Yeah, that's a real travesty dude, trying to bid lower and cheat everyone else. Like they cheat the FA, refs bla bla.

Strange comment, to say the least

So the art of negotiation is something only Manchester United use these days? Yeah, that's a real travesty dude, trying to bid lower and cheat everyone else. Like they cheat the FA, refs bla bla.

Strange comment, to say the least

You can quite easily negotiate a price in private though, not every club feels the need to announce who they have bid on in public. There are certain ways that business can be done, something that Villa have done well and have been praised by selling clubs about. As far as I'm aware (happy to be shown wrong) Utd have never been praised for that type of thing.