Jez

Certainly used to be. Has always looked decent whenever I've seen him play, which I admit isn't that much. I thought he was really good when he was at Birmingham that once, was shocked he didn't play more.

Edited by PieFacE

Certainly used to be. Has always looked decent whenever I've seen him play, which I admit isn't that much. I thought he was really good when he was at Birmingham that once, was shocked he didn't play more.

I think of him as an N'Zogbia type. Different play style, obviously, but the kind of guy who has outrageous talent but only produces the performances you expect half a dozen times a season.

that was easy to see

flair player + McLeish = substitute bench

I think of him as an N'Zogbia type. Different play style, obviously, but the kind of guy who has outrageous talent but only produces the performances you expect half a dozen times a season.

Pretty much. I think Zog more suffers from a lack of confidence, at least that's the impression I get watching him. Whereas Zarate can be a right lazy ****. With the right manager he could be top class still though.

I think Coloccini and Cabaye will leave them before the end of January so therefore strengthing before other teams know they have a big pot of money to spend. Coloccini will go back to Argentina and Cabaye will go Arsenal I think.

bullshit. they just signed quality internationals. They got experience. Our signings had championship experience.. well below the top leagues of europe

Which is why they're so far above us in the league? Gouffran is not even an International, forget a quality one. :lol: