Jez

i thought cana was used as cover for CB when mensah had been injured?

ah yes he can play there apologies but I think he played against Chelsea when they lost 7-0 and never played there for them again, they've still got Turner, Ferdinand at the back, they've got a good squad

I notice West Ham are signing that Mexican Barera, i'd try and get Stanislas of them, young and can be developed into another Ashley in my opinion.

good shout that is, I think he's excellent, can't believe he hasn't had more opportunities at West Ham

totally agree... Stanislas same build as Ash etc and is a can become a very good player i'd take him straight away!!

Luis Suarez: “I think that the people at Ajax all know that it will be very difficult for them to hold on to me. The first thing I want to do after the World Cup is go on a holiday. After that, we'll have to wait and see what will happen on the transfer market. I've played a good World Cup and is it a known fact that this results in interest from bigger clubs. You never know what happens."

This guy is such a prick and he's crap!

Ajax have always sold on to bigger clubs at profit though. It's no secret he's going to be moving. That is a bit of a twattish thing to say though, it's very easy to translate that into "I'm too good for Ajax and they know it - but I deserve a holiday first".

Luis Suarez: “I think that the people at Ajax all know that it will be very difficult for them to hold on to me. The first thing I want to do after the World Cup is go on a holiday. After that, we'll have to wait and see what will happen on the transfer market. I've played a good World Cup and is it a known fact that this results in interest from bigger clubs. You never know what happens."

Although i don't like the bloke, i can't say there's much wrong with what he has said. He knows he'll be moving on, we know he'll be moving on, so do Ajax, so what's the issue? As for a holiday, he probably does deserve one! He's been working all year, what human being doesnt deserve a holiday after a year of work?

-Obafemi Martins has been sold to Rubin Kazan.

-Peruvian international defender Carlos Augusto Zambrano has gone from Schalke to FC St. Pauli on loan for two seasons. At 21, he could have a very bright future ahead of him.

you have no proof whatsoever of that

And yet in a strange way it could be said that you agree with him.

it's the end of Martins imo
should be reaching retiring age soon enough.