Jez

Indeed he will but sad to see a player of that ability take the cash and go to a league as poor as Ligue 1 but a good signing for them, it would also suggest that PSG won't be following up on their interest in Suarez or Tevez.

As for PSG being a force, I think they will struggle to do that in Europe because their domestic competition just isn't strong enough.

As for PSG being a force, I think they will struggle to do that in Europe because their domestic competition just isn't strong enough.

Marseille and Lyon have done perfectly respectably over the last half decade or so.

Marseille and Lyon have done perfectly respectably over the last half decade or so.

They've done okay but I'd hardly describe either of them as having been or being a 'force' which to me at least indicates a side that either wins or is capable of winning the competition.

He will supposedly sign on Wednesday, so we'll know soon enough whether it is bullshit or not. I'd be amazed if it happened as Silva said he wasn't interested in Barca or City, so I don't expect him to play in France.

Milan said Thiago Silva wernt available for transfer when Citeh were reportedly after him, so why go to PSG instead :?:

50 million euro

Spurs fans fear Milan now will turn to Vertonghen as replacement.

Though it's being rumoured it's another brazilian they want, Dede.

Milan said Thiago Silva wernt available for transfer when Citeh were reportedly after him, so why go to PSG instead :?:

50 million euro

I'd be annoyed if he went to PSG.

Silva's the best defender in the world, imo, and should be playing a higher standard than that.

50 million euro

I'd be annoyed if he went to PSG.

Silva's the best defender in the world, imo, and should be playing a higher standard than that.

though it could mean Spurs lose out on verthongen, every cloud ;)