Jez

Have Henry and RVP played together before? I don't recall it, at least not RVP as his current phenomenal goalscoring machine, they might have been there together when RVP was still finding his feet..

Could be a seriously scary combination if Henry is still half the player he used to be.

Sadly, I dont think he is. While I dont think this is a case of Graham Taylor (part 2) I cant see Henry doing much at Arsenal. Currently he is their best ever player, he left at the top and Arsenal fans never had to see him in anything other than phenomenal shape. Maybe they could have held onto him for another year or two instead of selling him to Barcelona, but he is now 34 years of age and his searing pace went a year or so ago. Sentiment is getting the better of Thierry, and I fear his legacy will be tarnished somewhat.

I disagree, if he goes there and plays shit, it won't start subtracting goals from his first spell tally.

'Remember that incredible looping volley v Man Utd?' ........ 'No, but I remember him coming on as a sub v Man Utd when he was 34 and doing **** all'

I still think he'll grab some goals against the lesser teams, and he's still better then Chamakh

I disagree, if he goes there and plays shit, it won't start subtracting goals from his first spell tally.

No, but it may well be people's last memory of him.

Much in the same way that some of the younger members of our fanbase only know Graham Taylor as a bad Aston Villa manager.