Jez

Must be shite being a Valencia fan at the moment. Silva, Villa and Mata all sold in the last year or so. Do they have any other amazing players who's surnames end with the letter 'a' to worry about losing?

Must be shite being a Valencia fan at the moment. Silva, Villa and Mata all sold in the last year or so. Do they have any other amazing players who's surnames end with the letter 'a' to worry about losing?

puts being a Villa fan into perspective, Its unfortunate as they are a huge club

I don't get why Chelsea didn't sign him earlier in the window when the clause was still active in his contract....

It will be interesting to see who is shown the door there as well as probably not this window but I think some big names could be on their way soon.

everyones favourite greek defender, sotirios kyrgiakos, has joined wolfsburg.

Oddly enough, thought he was their best centre back last season. Think Carragher is shit and Agger is far too injury prone. Skrtel is okay, but their defense will probably need a replacement, Surely they are going for Dann now I would assume. Or maybe someone can move for Cahill soon so we can get a bit off that sell on clause.

Samir Nasri is not travelling to Italy with Arsenal for the Udinese game. Obviously this means he wont be cup tied for the Champions League and despite some noises coming out of Arsenal that his transfer to Man City wouldn't be happening after all, it seems very much back on now.