Jez

-Gylfi Sigurðsson to 1899 Hoffenheim.

-Sevilla have brought in Alexis from Valencia and Martín Cáceres on loan for a season from Barça with an option to buy.

-Our Euro nemesis Rapid have bought Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

-Mauro Camoranesi and Mladen Petrić both look set to sign for VfB Stuttgart.

I didn't realise my new favourite player Sokratis Papastathopoulos had moved to Milan. They are building a bit of a silly team with Robinho on the way.

A front line of

Ronaldinho------------------------Robinho

----------Ibrahimovic------Pato----------

Amazing on paper but doomed to fail due to the egos.

yeah it sounds great but i doubt pirlo ambrosini et al are looking forward to their workload next season

SHA are now in talks with traore, jiranek (could be the end of carr :( ) and that chilean who's name i will spell wrong beausejour, blues being blues at least one of those deals with fall through because they wont stretch to another £5 a week in wages, followed by a blast about greedy players whilst the knuckledraggers wet themselves because they are chasing "names" not having enough intelligence to realise the club once again is **** them over

He hasn't done much for a while tbh.

Couldn't get into the Barca side. No shame there. We know what he's capable of. I'd have loved to see him here. There's no point in me pretending otherwise. It's also significant that the noses are even capable of bringing him in without him laughing in their faces in the first place. Cracking job by McLeish.

Babel to Spuds on SSN a player we could have done with

No we couldn't. This is a hilarious signing by Spurs. Desperation after plans A thru E failed. Utterly entertaining to see this go through. My 'plop mates are over the moon. My Spurs mate is burning his jersey :lol: This is the most headless of headless chickens. Other headless chickens look positively headful around him :D