Jez

If Utd somehow manage to keep their big players happy they will actually have a good team.. well, attack anyway..

Rooney, Valencia, Kagawa, Januzaj, Mata, Van Persie.

And then there's Fellaini, Cleverley, Hernandez, Young..

Cleverley wouldn't even get in the Villa XI.

4 decent players.

Edited by Con

Kagawa has been criminally mis-used at Manyoo.

Janujaz isn't even close to being a decent player as yesterday proved. Im not saying he never will be, but he isn't the finished article by any stretch of the imagination. He is on a par with what Ashley Young was at his age.

Kagawa has been criminally mis-used at Manyoo.

Janujaz isn't even close to being a decent player as yesterday proved. Im not saying he never will be, but he isn't the finished article by any stretch of the imagination. He is on a par with what Ashley Young was at his age.

To be fair, Januzaj was their best player yesterday but I still wonder whether that is down to his own skill or lack of talent around him.

I agree with you about Kagawa, they have arguably the perfect number 10 sitting there and they constantly try to use him as some sort of winger.

The prem will finish 1.Man city 2. Chelsea 3. Arsenal but the dilemma is we hate Man U & Liverpool so I hope Everton, Newcastle get 4th

You're forgetting Spurs, they have a much better chance at getting top 4 than Newcastle...

As long as it ain't a team of words removed playing in red

Cleverley wouldn't even get in the Villa XI.

4 decent players.

Kagawa is a world class player but does he want it enough in the Premier League? 

These 2 post contradict each other.

• Like 1

Liverpool cannot finish in the top four

please please please

I agree there's no point at all in Man Utd not getting in the CL if Liverpool does in their place.

Fortunately between us and Southampton we have rumbled the weak Liverpool defence. Everton should give them a good game.

Gerrard's form has tailed off recently too so that's another reason Tottenham or Everton might grab it.

Chelski doing their very best to piss off their rivals.

Considering it's Liverpool, good.

Infact, that may well be the second piece of business they've done in as many days which could hamper Liverpool's season.

Edited by Shillzz
  • Like 3