Jez

I think Rooney wants to leave for many reasons. He knows he is not first choice forward and secondly him and Moyes have history, court case etc. If Ferguson was still manager, he might of wanted to stay, but with Moyes there he wants out. I think this soap opera will last all summer.

he pulled the same shit 2 years a go and stayed with an extra tier added to his house, tried it again and they've said you aint getting a contract

the comments from moyes about back up were **** daft and will be used as the main reason but i bet the chief exectutives no new contracts quote was just as upsetting for poor wayne

like i said on here a few pages back, if he's moaning that he wants to be a out and out striker then he's pissing in the wind, no one will play him as a number 9, he wants to be a lone striker and wants to drop in to his own half to get the ball off rio, cant have both, he hasnt got anywhere near enough positional discipline to play as a lone striker

If utd get £15m plus mata (I know it's been rubbished, but transfer things have happened) then they will have that creative midfielder that they are missing, plus a lot of money towards Baines..they would be pretty strong... But saying that Chelsea with Rooney upfront would also be strong

Hulk has moved from Zenit to Monaco for about £50m.   I think that means he has moved for a total of £100m in less than a calendar year.  

Hulk has moved from Zenit to Monaco for about £50m.   I think that means he has moved for a total of £100m in less than a calendar year.  

PSG vs Monaco in the title battle is going to turn into another Madrid/Barca..

Paris. Monaco. France's 2 wealthiest cities. I don't think it's a coincidence.

(technically Monaco's not part of France, I know, but blablabla)

its some joke. never once has he looked anywhere near that price tag

another Jorge Mendes player at Monaco, could Ronaldo be swayed soon :P

agree, get to wheel out the annual comment about hulk not really being that good, think he's just one of them players that i took an instat dislike to (mainly because he's a cheat) and never seen anything to convince me otherwise

are ESPN still showing ligue 1 next season?

If United got Mata and some cash, and if they could bring in Fabregas and Fellaini, they'd have a very formidable side next season - vastly improved on the one just gone.  However, I don't reckon Chelsea would allow Mata to go there, and I don't think they'll sign Cesc either.

strootman is a dutch international central midfielder, often linked with utd

digne is a french U21 left back, really good prospect, very good on Fifa / FM

frey is a GK, played for fiorentina, parma, inter was linked with us i think

yepes is a colombian CB signed from milan, been around for ages

campana is a spanish U21 central midfielder, could be a really good signing for palace

monzon is a argie CB signed from lyon

depends if you play fifa and FM (which i do, a lot) i like to know pretty much every transfer across the major european leagues so i can edit the game rather than wait for the new edition

• Like 1