Jez

dont know how many times over the years I have heard this is the end about United. They won league at a canter last season and Id expect them to be close to top come end of this season

Yes, but the ace up United's sleeve has always been Alex Ferguson.   He's not there anymore so I can see why more people are saying they could slip this year. 

but I personally think everybody is underestimating Moyes, every interview Ive seen he has come across that he will do just fine and its a team of winners like Giggs, Vidic, Ferdinand are not going to go down easy

not really Ramos was a similar type of defender until MOurinho moved him to centre defence now he one of best in world. He also worked with  Pepe who is a headcase.

be more worried if i was Cahill

Luiz is very positionally ill disciplined. Often drifts too far forward and gets caught out.  Mourinho is very meticulous and he won't stand for that, it's why Joe Cole used to get  criticized by Mourinho back in 2006. Luiz is a talented player, but he will need to be more disciplined under Mourinho in my opinion.

Hm. If Manure fail to sign their targets this season & Rooney leaves...

Could be the beginning of the end.

And if they lose Carrick to injury they have NO central midfield. As it is they're down to bare bones.

If they get Fabrigas and Fellini it won't look so bad.

I take it you didn't read the post I was responding to. The one that implied they wouldn't sign Fellaini and Fabregas.

dont know how many times over the years I have heard this is the end about United. They won league at a canter last season and Id expect them to be close to top come end of this season

Yes, but the ace up United's sleeve has always been Alex Ferguson.   He's not there anymore so I can see why more people are saying they could slip this year. 

but I personally think everybody is underestimating Moyes, every interview Ive seen he has come across that he will do just fine and its a team of winners like Giggs, Vidic, Ferdinand are not going to go down easy

I think the 'Fergie factor' will remain within the squad for atleast a year or so. But once Ferdinand, Giggs, Rooney & Vidic have left the team, then I can see them hitting some trouble.

On paper, their squad really isn't good enough to stand up to Chelsea or Manchester City.

Hm. If Manure fail to sign their targets this season & Rooney leaves...

Could be the beginning of the end.

And if they lose Carrick to injury they have NO central midfield. As it is they're down to bare bones.

If they get Fabrigas and Fellini it won't look so bad.

Not sure the baroque style will suit ManU

• Like 2

Luiz is very positionally ill disciplined. Often drifts too far forward and gets caught out.  Mourinho is very meticulous and he won't stand for that, it's why Joe Cole used to get  criticized by Mourinho back in 2006. Luiz is a talented player, but he will need to be more disciplined under Mourinho in my opinion.

you didnt see his Confederations Cup final performance. HE was well disciplined against best country in world

I'm surprised Chelsea would risk upsetting one of their star players.

Jose: "Hey Juan, how do you fancy playing for Utd next season"
Mata: "Urm, why? What did I do?"
Jose: "Actually, don't worry about it, they don't want you."

you didnt see his Confederations Cup final performance. HE was well disciplined against best country in world

Yes I saw that game, and in that game he was. But many times for Chelsea he was not.

i dont know the Mata rumours have been going on all summer, he is a brilliant palyer and I think José has probably gone off Spanish players after falling out with them all in Madrid

i dont know the Mata rumours have been going on all summer, he is a brilliant palyer and I think José has probably gone off Spanish players after falling out with them all in Madrid

I mean his recent Redknappesque comments about Rooney.