Jez

I think its a bad move for Thiago. He wont get in that team for me unless Guardiola plays his boring no strikers tactic he liked at end at Barcelona. 

To describe that as 'boring' is subjective, though.

Bayern do certainly have a lot of midfield players now, but I mentioned before how I think Guardiola will use most of them, and there will also be some rotation and cover for injuries.  Thiago is a versatile and flexible player anyway.  And to be fair, Bayern have a formidable side already and adding even more quality can't be a bad thing for them.

Although Barça would like to be able to put a deal together for Thiago Silva, I can see them being very reluctant to let Cesc leave now, too.  I also think that the player would be eager to stay, as he should get more chances next season.

:(

It's a great deal for Napoli but I'm still sad to see him go, hope they put the money to good use.

Shame he couldn't have stayed at least until January as he would have definitely topped Maradona's all time scoring record by then.

Grazie mille Cavani

Edited by flamingsombrero

:(

It's a great deal for Napoli but I'm still sad to see him go, hope they put the money to good use.

Shame he couldn't have stayed at least until January as he would have definitely topped Maradona's all time scoring record by then.

Grazie mille Cavani

He's not worthy of topping the great one's record at Napoli.

Anyone think Ibra may now leave PSG?

looks like it, heard him and Silva only went because of Ancelotti. but where does he go. Has said he doesnt fancy going England. no chance at Barcelona, Monaco and Bayern. doubt an Italian club can afford his salary and dont think he would go Russia which probably leaves 1 team.

Where Ancelotti is now ;)

Anyone think Ibra may now leave PSG?

looks like it, heard him and Silva only went because of Ancelotti. but where does he go. Has said he doesnt fancy going England. no chance at Barcelona, Monaco and Bayern. doubt an Italian club can afford his salary and dont think he would go Russia which probably leaves 1 team.

Where Ancelotti is now ;)

Would seem logical, but then could still see city making a move for him... Apparently Pellegrini likes a skilful target man, so would fit the bill.. They could/would match his wages and it would give him the chance for another consecutive league in a different league

Hm. If Manure fail to sign their targets this season & Rooney leaves...

Could be the beginning of the end.

And if they lose Carrick to injury they have NO central midfield. As it is they're down to bare bones.

dont know how many times over the years I have heard this is the end about United. They won league at a canter last season and Id expect them to be close to top come end of this season

dont think city would match ibra's wage demands

they are trying to put all their high earners on these lower basic huge bonus deals, silva, toure and im sure aguerro all already signed up

so probably around £120k a week, £30k match fee, £30k a goal, sounds horrible

And if they lose Carrick to injury they have NO central midfield. As it is they're down to bare bones.

If they get Fabrigas and Fellini it won't look so bad. 

dont know how many times over the years I have heard this is the end about United. They won league at a canter last season and Id expect them to be close to top come end of this season

Yes, but the ace up United's sleeve has always been Alex Ferguson.   He's not there anymore so I can see why more people are saying they could slip this year. 

They'd have to pry Paul Scholes away from his stamp collection again